♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₆

Anahi Santiago

My ankle resting on his shoulder, I felt my body convulse, him deep inside, his strokes steady as I matched him from underneath. My right fist clenching against the sheets, trying to grasp onto something as our bodies moved rhythmically. Eyes squeezed tight as my mouth fell agape, moans parting from my duo, those getting louder with every thrust as his thick dick penetrated between my walls. I found myself on a euphoric trip, my nails scratching and digging into his back. I couldn't take it, causing me to pull back.

"Stop. Running." He gritted, pushing my leg back further and stuffing his face into my neck, pulling me closer into him. His grip tightening around my waist as his lips connected with my neck. Our sweat mixing in together. "Fuck! Loosen ya grip." He chuckled breathily into my neck, as my walls tightened around him, his strokes slowing down.

"Oooouuu, daddy!" I yelped, throwing my head back, my back arching as I felt him swell inside of me. "Imma cummmm!" I moaned out, strands of hair sticking to my chest. The bed frame hitting the wall.

The feeling of him pushing my leg further back, I shook my head as I violently shook under him, my cum releasing for the fourth time today. This nigga was testing all of my flexibility, and wasn't going to let up anytime soon. The feeling of being flipped over, I was now on top, a smack to the ass followed after as my legs now rested on each side of him.

"Ride this shit." He looked up at me, admiring my body as I hovered over him. He looked so damn sexy, and the way he bit his lip had me on edge. "There you go, bae." He reached over to the dresser as I rode him, grabbing a blunt.

A smirk displayed on my face, as I slowed down my movements, my hands planting onto his shoulders as I rotated my hips slowly, him still deep inside. High sex was the best sex. My moans and his grunts mixed together throughout the room, smoke clouds filling the space. This was probably the best sex I had ever had, shit I was on a natural high the way he handled my body.

"You tired?" Cairo looked to me, as we had finished our rounds, my head laying against the pillows as he sat up, his back against the headboard. "Or you still got some energy?" He smirked loosely, licking the corner of his lip.

I chuckled lowly, rubbing underneath my eye. "We had enough today...I just wanna shower and relax." I smiled at him, tightening the sheets around me and getting out the bed. My pussy was throbbing, feeling swollen due to not having any type of play in so long. "She hurts." I limped to the bathroom.

I heard him get out the bed, his footsteps following behind me as I entered the bathroom. I turned to look at him, as he was now clad in just his boxers.

"Let me kiss her and make you feel better." He walked up behind me, his hands planting against my waist, his thumbs rubbing my sides over the sheet. "Hmm."

I playfully rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "I bet you would love to do that." I bumped him, so he can back up, his deep chuckle following after. "Take a shower with me, no funny shit either Cai." I pointed my finger at him, knowing he was a sneaky nigga.

"I can't make promises I can't keep, ma." He looked at me through the mirror, his boyish grin displaying. He looked so good, but when did he not? This nigga knew he was fine, so he knew what he was doing. "I'll leave you alone." He kissed my shoulder blade, and walked over to the shower, setting it up.

I bit the corner of my lip, dropping the sheet around me and walking over to the walk-in shower, the limp still very present. I wasn't gon hear the end of it from him and Nayeli. Her crazy ass said the day we fuck, he was gon blow my back out, and though that is true, I snatched that niggas soul. The way his eyes were rolling back when I gave him head was proof he never received head like that before. It made me chuckle in the inside. He was used to dealing with basic bitches, and that's what I'm not.