♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₁

Jada Pierce

"Stopppp! That tickles!" I laughed loud, as he kissed against my stomach, his beard tickling the exposed skin. "Jaron, I swear!" I continued to laugh, as he chuckled against my skin.

I know, I know. Who would've thought me and Shooter doing this? Well no one knows, we've been keeping things private between us for the last month and a half. I'm sure our friends suspect something going on between us, but they're not going to speak on it because it's none of their business. We'll let them know when we're ready.

"Why you always tryna fight a nigga off?" He questioned, a chuckle parting his lips. I knew he was playing, that's all we do. "I'm fuckin wit you, you been workin?" He asked, looking up at me as his chin laid on my stomach, his hands caressing my sides.

Tough man but has a gentle side, it's a win!

I rubbed the back of his neck, as I always did to soothe him. I know he has rough days, but he always seems to turn it around and ask about my day. I've never been with someone who was so involved in my life, and it sucks that I had waited this long to have that. I don't know, maybe I blocked my blessing when Jaron and I first met, I kept him as a friend cause I was in a relationship at that time too.

I guess it's our moment now?

"I have." I started off, nodding slowly. "I have a couple things written in my notebook. I'm hitting up the studio soon, so I can lay a couple tracks down." I chuckled silently, biting the corner of my lip.

"Word? Lemme see what you got." He squeezed my sides gently as he sat up, causing me to playfully roll my eyes and reach for my notebook that sat on the side dresser. My life written out in those lyrics and what I've been through. I watched as he read a couple pages, nodding his head. "You gon kill this shit, shorty." He looked to me, nudging my chin with his knuckle.

"You think so?" I furrowed my brows gently, I always felt people didn't need to hear my shit, but it was my truth. No one was living my life, they didn't see half the things I saw. "Thanks for always supporting me, Ja." I smiled at him, leaning forward and kissing his cheek. I chuckled when he smacked his teeth, and took the time to kiss me.

"Tryna play me like we some fourth graders or sumn." He laughed, only for his demeanor to change when he heard his phone vibrate against the dresser. "Lemme take this." He gave me an apologetic look, but I shrugged it off. I knew what his business consisted of, I wasn't about to stop him.

As he went out towards the living room, I grabbed my phone and went to the text thread between my girls and I. I missed my girls, we need some quality time together, like a full girls day with no niggas in our way. I know we have Sunday dinner coming up, and that's at Ava's house this time.

Trap Princesse$ 🤪🤑
I miss y'all beetches! On Sunday when we link, we need to plan a girls trip 🤪 no niggas 🙅🏼‍♀️ or silly bitches in the way lol. What y'all think?

Hearing my door open, I looked up at an upset Jaron. I furrowed my brows together, what the fuck just happened? As I was about to open my mouth to speak, he went ahead and spoke.

"I'm sorry I gotta cut our time short J," he walked over to me, his face never softening. He bent down kissing the top of my head, "I'll see you later, aight." He cupped my chin, rubbing his thumb against my chin.

"Be safe." I nodded gently, knowing not to question him. I already knew it wasn't the best of news, so I had to stay in my position. "Call me when you get in, ok?" I looked up at him.

Cairo 'East' Brewster

"The fuck you mean she ain't answer her phone?!" My brows furrowed as I sped over to Anahi's place, "I was just on the phone with her ten minutes ago." This shit was aggravating, my heartbeat racing.