♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₈

Vote, Comment, Enjoy

3 months later - December 2025

Cairo "East" Brewster

Rubbing oil onto Anahi's five month belly, I chuckled as she fidgeted against my touch, wincing as our babies kicked as my hands moved around, they were active. I didn't need to hear from a doctor to tell us that we were having twins or what they were as I already had an intuition our babies were boys, and her belly was bigger than previous pregnancies. I'm just tryna figure out which side of the family has twins, or if my soldiers are really that strong.

"Throughout every pregnancy, they've always been excited when you're around." Anahi breathed out, moving her hand up to rake through my beard. I licked the corner of my lip, nodding. "Our babies connecting with daddy."

"I live for these moments, baby." I leant down, kissing around her belly once I was finished, her chuckles filling our space. "You know we having twins, right?" Looking up as I watched Anahi close her eyes, taking in a deep breath, she opened her mouth to speak, only to stop. I furrowed my brows gently, sighing as I rubbed her sides. "Speak to me Nini, don't be shutting me out."

"I kinda figured that we were. I started showing visibly at three months...but I know we're blessed, just know I'm getting my tubes tied after these two." She poked my hand, causing me to nod. I wouldn't fight her on it, we'd have seven kids. That was more than enough. "Did you think we'd have these many kids?" She smiled faintly, one of her brows raised as I stood to my feet to put her stuff away.

"To be honest, no." I paused, taking in a breath as I stepped into the bathroom, placing the bottle into the cabinet. "Even though I wanted you to have all my kids, I didn't think we'd get to seven. We blessed though, like you said so we gon be good with these two comin', like we are with our other five." I laid next to her, planting my head onto her chest.

"All of your kids? We got there." Anahi giggled, causing me to chuckle against her chest, that's facts. "Nah, but forreal with the loss we had with Sincere, I thought that would be the last of us trying again...but God works in miraculous ways. I love you and all our babies." She kissed the top of my head, rubbing her hand against the back of my neck.

"We love you too, super mama." I smiled, giving her a light squeeze. "Sincere watchin us everyday, I feel him with us all the time. Shit gives me a sense of calm knowin that he's at peace, and we are too." I felt Anahi nod, as she continued to rub the back of my neck. Shit was relaxing.

No one really gets over the loss of their child, but we've healed together as a family. That's what mattered, making sure our mental was good. And being with Anahi, I know she has her moments, just like I do; but we've been patient with one another, talked about it through tears and other times none. We always comforted each other, and that's what makes it better. As much as she was my strength, I had to be that for her too.

Anahi ended up falling asleep, with me still in her hold until she ended up moving on her side. I chuckled silently, moving onto my side of the bed. We celebrated her 33rd birthday weeks prior, and now we were at one of the cabins for the holidays. Christmas was tomorrow, and the cabin was going to be filled with all these kids from each family, as it was almost the size of a mansion. Shit was nice, and we started this tradition when we moved to New York. It was good to get away from the city, but wasn't no one seeing niggas out in the woods like that, we had to flip it.

 It was good to get away from the city, but wasn't no one seeing niggas out in the woods like that, we had to flip it