♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₅

Nayeli Santiago

Nayeli Santiago

As Anahi left out, I was home in my lonesome. I read Cassius text, but have yet to respond. It's been 2 weeks. I just needed my space from him, it was needed from both ends. I wasn't bout to dwell on it, cause for one thing we weren't together, it just bothered me because he was adamant on pursuing me. I hate when niggas play mind games and they aren't ready, it's like everyone involved has to get hurt, and that ain't the move. Even Jada told me he went to her house and asked for help, basically she was tired of his shit and told him like it is. I don't blame her, cause wasn't nobody bout to baby a grown ass man. Get your shit together.

Kadeem has grown into a good friend, I still have my reservations but a friendship doesn't hurt.

"What's good Kadeem," I answered the FT call, his pearly whites on full display. This nigga was always smiling. "What you so happy about?" I mocked uncle George from ATL, causing us both to laugh.

"You stupid, g." He glossed his bottom lip, rubbing the back of his neck. "What you up to lil bit?"

"None major. My sis just left, so I'm tryna get into something." I smiled softly, hearing background noise on his end "You got a party goin on over there? And ain't invite mehhh?" I asked dramatically.

"That's why I'm callin you, you tryna slide?" He asked, a brow perked. "It's not a party, party either just a kickback. Chill vibes."

I nodded slowly, thinking this through. I had nothing else going on for the night, so why not? I already met two of his other friends, they were cool to be around.

"Give me an hour." I smiled gently, scratching the side of my cheek. It was 8PM, I'll be there at 9.

"That's a bet." Kadeem cheesed hard, having us both chuckle and end the call. He was refreshing.

————-

"Lil baby slimthick, got the niggas stuck on ooh and ahh." Chelsea laughed, wrapping me into a hug. "What's up NyNy? Wanna drink?" She asked, walking me over to the drinks table.

"Girl, I ain't worried bout these fools." I waved them off, playfully rolling my eyes. "I'm chillin, had to stop by for the one time, ju know? Everything good your way?"

"Always." She smiled, ladling some of the jungle juice into a red solo cup. "Quentin getting on my nerves, but when is he not?"

"Oh shit, you pulled out the full name." I laughed silently, they were a trip. That couple who broke up to make up every chance they got. I've only known them for two weeks and I've seen things from them, so its just little shit you catch on. "What he did?" I questioned, before she could even get a word out here comes Kadeem.

"Y'all talkin shit?" I heard Kadeem's voice from behind us, his arm soon snaking over my shoulders once he approached us. "How you come to a party and ain't say hi to the host first?"