♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₂₈

Cassius 'Cash' Mitchell

I've been thinking about that whole Gia being pregnant thing, shit was bothering me. I know I strapped up, so either this bitch poked holes in the condom tryna one up on me, or the shit broke. I don't even know, the baby could be from the other nigga she's with too. I was actually considering meeting up with her, but I needed to talk to someone about this...and the only person that came to mind was Nayeli.

I honestly didn't know how she was gon take it, but it shouldn't bother her that much right? I shook the thoughts away, and just went for it, hitting the FaceTime button to call her. It was better to have it that way, so I can see her facial expressions. I sat back against the couch, waiting for her to answer.

 I sat back against the couch, waiting for her to answer

"What's up Cass?" Nayeli questioned, her brow perked. KC in the background playing his game, I heard his greeting. "What's bothering you big bird?"

I shook my head, licking the corner of my lip. "Someone I used to fuck with claiming she's pregnant, ion know if it's my kid or not." I scratched the back of my neck, watching as her face stayed still, gathering that information. "Ion know what to do. I only came to you, cause you be speaking sense." I roughly slid a hand down my face, feeling a frown forming.

"You should probably talk to the girl, Cass. Get a clear picture of her intentions, cause is she walking around saying it's your kid?"

I shook my head, looking up at the ceiling then back at her. "Nah, she's not...but we fucked, so there might be a possibility. This shit so stressful." I muttered the last part, sinking into the couch.

"All you can do is ask, Cass...the longer you sit there and sulk, that answer is gon be gone." She looked at me sternly, causing me to chuckle. "Are you ready to be a father to the kid if it's yours?"

I shrugged loosely, scratching my cheek. "I have no choice but to be ready, I already got Ro so if it's my kid I hope shit is different with the mother...but ion know." I blew out a breath, these bitches were crazy, so I say this to say, y'all be careful who you sleep with.

"Imma say this, don't stress yourself out Cass. You don't even know if it's your kid, until you get those answers." I nodded my head to what Nayeli was saying, which was all facts. For her to be so young, she sure is mature the way she thinks and speak. "Relax, and just focus on becoming a better person for you. Don't let this bring you down, alright?"

"I got you," I smiled, a small chuckle parting from my lips. "Thanks for being that ear, ma. I appreciate it, always."

"That's what friends are for," Nayeli smiled back, and looking up as KC was doing something. I bet that nigga was doing one of his victory dances for the game. "You need to come get your boy, he's too hype." She laughed, causing me to laugh lowly.

"Nah, he good. Let me catch a game with you one of these days KC, 5k." I spoke loud enough for him to hear me, I watched as Nayeli rolled her eyes, KC's face eventually coming into the screen. "You down, young?"