♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₁₂

2 MONTHS LATER - July 2018

Anahi Santiago

"This is one of the starting spaces, 1,500 square feet. It's bigger than the other two I've shown, 200 and 500 square feet difference." The contractor smiled at us, as if she felt accomplished with herself. We would've been fine with any space, but she went the extra mile and that's respect. "If you both can give a down payment of $5,000, the rent for the space will be $1,675 a month." Daniella informed, walking around the space with Nayeli and I. It was enough for us to start off, we can always build from here if we wanted to, but I think this is where we'll be for the next couple of years. It's just the process of hiring, making sure they'll be able to cover their booth rent and are true to their craft. We don't have time for half ass work, cause then it'll be a bad look on us.

"We'll take it." Nayeli and I said simultaneously, causing us all to chuckle. Daniella nodded, and led us toward the office, it was spacious for the both of us.

"Perfect, we can sign papers and get things moving. The budget is already in the packet as we have spoke earlier, it's just the final process of getting the essential equipment needed." Daniella smiled, passing us the papers we needed to sign.

It was officially happening, our little baby was coming to life, a multifunctional spa and nail bar. Anything from hair and makeup to facials and massages, it's elite! Herbal Spa is the name of our spa, we're using everything natural that helps with the human body. I cannot wait!!!!

After signing off the papers, Nayeli and I called it a day and made our way home. Bout to heat up some leftovers and just enjoy the chicken enchiladas, shit was fye. Plus it gave us something to talk about in regards towards the shop, and our lives. Nayeli and I made it our mission to shop for some equipment tomorrow, the interior as well as the chairs and all that were needed. It was a lot to invest in, but it's something that would help us in the long run.

"He's just goofy sis. I ain't paying him no mind, yet the nigga still blowing up my line?" Nayeli rolled her eyes, smacking her teeth as she swiped ignore on her phone. I shook my head, Cassius was on that bullshit, they've been in a rocky place the last two months and they ain't even together. "Don't keep me around when you fuck around, I ain't with that."

"Ignoring him ain't gon help, you know? He's just gon keep callin and textin until you answer." I chuckled lowly, glossing my bottom lip. "These niggas be attached and they never got any. It's our vibe, and I know you're tired...cause I see it in your face, Neli." I sighed, never liking to see my little sister in this state. She didn't need to let this break her down, nobody should have that type of power, you know? "Don't let him tilt your crown. Or anyone else for that matter."

Nayeli nodded gently, squeezing her eyes shut as she rubbed her temples. "I hear you loud and clear, sis. Thanks, Ani." She forced a smile against her lips, and pushed the seat back from the island. "Imma wash the day off." She informed before disappearing out the kitchen and going upstairs.