♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₂

Cairo "East" Brewster

"Happy birthday, baby!" I walked into our room, Kion in my arms as Kairi ran to the bed with a gift in hand. Anahi was sitting up on the bed, her back against the headboard as she was reading one of those affirmation books. "You look beautiful, as always." I licked the corner of my lip, plopping down on the bed and letting Kion down so he can crawl around.

"I got dis for you, mama." Kairi cheesed, placing the box on the side of Anahi's leg. "You open it?" She scrunched her face up in a cute way, laying on her stomach as her palms held her chin, her little legs up as she kicked her feet back and forth. Just pure and innocent.

"Thank you my babies." Anahi bent her head down, kissing Kairi's forehead, then looked to me and sent a sweet smile my way. I get mesmerized every time, her deep dimples and the little crooked tooth she has was always cute to me. "I'll open it right now." She placed the book she was reading on the side dresser, and turned back picking up the box. "Awwww, KaiKai. They're beautiful, pretty mamas." Her smile widening, as tears welled up at her eyes.

"One for me, one for youuuu!" Kairi sang, sitting up

"One for me, one for youuuu!" Kairi sang, sitting up. I chuckled at this little girl, remembering when I took her to the mall with me. We were at a jewelry store, and she was talkin bout how she wanted to get matching bracelets for her and mommy. "I love you mama." Kairi engulfed into Anahi, laying her head on her shoulder.

"I love you too, pumpkin. Thank you so so soooo much!" Anahi wrapped an arm around Kai kissing her cheeks. I smiled at the sight, I love this woman! Watching as Kion crawled into her lap, a small frown on his face, I laughed. Lil nigga didn't like no one on her. "Fix your face, Kion." Anahi chuckled, hugging on both of them.

"He don't like no one on you." I held my stomach as I continued to laugh. "Not even me, but I be tellin him to calm down cause you my wife." I smirked, joining in on the group hug. I laid behind Anahi, my arms wrapped around them as my head rested on her pillow.

"He's just territorial over his mommy." She looked over her shoulder and down at me, then back at our kids. "I just hope he doesn't have any attitude when the other one comes."

"He'll be aight." I licked my lips, rubbing my thumb against her knee. My breaths and eyes getting heavy as I felt myself getting ready to fall asleep.

"Dada, move!" Kairi struggled to move under the hold I had around them, causing me to chuckle lowly and move my arm to my side.

I was deadass tired. Between setting up Anahi's party tonight to going back and forth from meetings, I didn't have time to catch up with myself. Rest was what I needed, the blunts I smoked earlier helped and I was ready to knockout.

"Come on, let's leave so daddy can get some sleep." Anahi smiled, moving around the bed.

—————

"Wake up." I felt Anahi peppering kisses against my face, her straddled on my lap. I slowly opened my eyes, releasing a harsh yawn as she sat up, one of my hands rested on her backside. "I know you don't plan on sleeping through this party you threw for me." She laughed lowly, her dimple sinking in.