♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₀

Anahi Santiago

"You really finna ignore me for the rest of the night?" Cairo entered the bathroom as I was brushing my teeth. He stood behind me, planting his hands on my waist, his right hand slipping into my pajama shorts. I mentally cursed myself for not wearing any panties. I spit what was in my mouth out, swatting his hand away, but it was to no avail. "Baby, stop giving me the silent treatment." He pouted, a smirk replacing it as one of his fingers slipped into my wet slit as I rinsed my mouth out, wiping my mouth and putting my toothbrush back in its holder.

"Mmm." I hummed, holding back a moan and that only made him move his fingers in and out at a faster pace, slowing down then repeat. He knew what he was doing. I looked at him through the mirror, our eyes locking as he held this certain look, that imma fuck you up look. "F-fine, you winnn." I breathed out, he slipped his hand out from my shorts licking his fingers clean. I rolled my eyes, turning around as I pushed him out my way, walking out the bathroom and into our room.

His loud laughter booming through the walls. He was annoying. Reaching for my phone as I laid against the pillows he entered the room, hovering over me his arms holding him up. I just looked at him blankly.

"What?" I raised a brow, he ignored me and stole a kiss. I kissed back, chuckling. "Is that what you wanted?"

"I want more, but you wanna play a nigga." He licked the corner of his lip, I mushed his head back causing him to laugh. "And you say I'm mean? Nah, that's yo ass."

"I learned from you." I shrugged, just as he was about to speak my phone vibrated in hand and I saw it was Nayeli, holding up a finger for Cairo to wait, he scrunched his face as he leaned down, stuffing his face in my neck as he began planting kisses against my exposed skin. "You good Neli?" I questioned.

"This nigga thinks I'm stupid, Ani." Her voice a little too calm for my liking. Nayeli was the person you never wanted to see get upset. "Gon tell me it's my makeup, knowing damn well I ain't see him all day today. I don't even wear makeup like that."

I scrunched my face, pushing back Cairo having him suck his teeth. He'll be aight. I slid from under him, getting off the bed and walked out our room going downstairs, plopping down onto the couch.

"So he's denying whatever he did?" I furrowed my brows, I was getting a headache from the stupidity. "What exactly did he say?"

"Of course he's denying it, that's what every nigga does when they get caught. He said you know niggas don't cheat...shut the fuck up, cause clearly y'all dumbasses still do it." I knew she was rolling her eyes, her face red. "I'm mad sis, he really thinks I'm a dumb bitch." She chuckled bitterly.

"You need me to come over?" I would be there in a heartbeat to comfort my sister, and she knows it. "Just say the word."

"Stay home with your family, sissy. I need some alone time, so I'll be at the house." She informed, and I nodded my head. We didn't sell the house our dad gave us, it was more of a getaway, sort of like for this situation. "I'm just tired of giving my all to men who don't deserve my love. You know how long it took for me to even open up to Kadeem after the shit that happened with Cassius...but this shit here."

"You feel like the cycle is repeating, only this time you're in a committed relationship." I rubbed my temples, poking out my bottom lip. "I'm sorry you're going through this Neli, you don't deserve this kind of heartache and pain."