♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₃

*a couple days later*

Cairo 'East' Brewster

"Baby relax." Anahi looked at me, cupping my chin so I was looking at her. I didn't want to hear that shit. I almost lost my brother cause of Saniyah's scheme. People you think that are really down for you, ain't. First it was Izzy, now Saniyah? "Cairo, listen to my voice. I ain't bout to lose you, stay with me."

I felt my body heating up, I wanted that bitch dead.

"Fuck that shit." I snarled, closing my eyes and opening them again. "Anahi, get off me." My jaw clenched, did her ass know about the setup? "Your ass knew, huh?"

She furrowed her brows, her demeanor had changed. Ion give a fuck. "Why would I set y'all up? You know I wouldn't do no stupid shit like that." She let my face go, tears brimming at her eyes. "You gon question me? Really?!" She laughed bitterly, mushing me in the head. "You got me fucked up, East."

"You didn't say that you didn't, so speak Anahi." I felt myself growing frustrated with her. She just looked at me shaking her head, walking off. "Nah, where you goin?" I followed behind her, pulling her back by the arm, not with too much force but enough. I had a tight grip on both of her arms as she was slightly lifted off the ground.

"Get your fuckin hands off me!" Anahi tried to release from my hold, but that wasn't happening. I wanted answers. "I swear on my father and mother's grave, you better let me go." Her jaw clenched, brows furrowing as she looked up at me, her face still but I noticed her lip trembling. I let her go, and she slapped me, shoving me away. I felt myself coming back. "Don't ever man handle me like that again, nigga!! I told you I don't know shit! But since you wanna know so damn bad, Saniyah called me crying about 2 weeks ago but didn't explain what was going on. Had I known that shit I would've told y'all the minute it was said. Act like you fuckin know me!" Tears rolling down her cheeks, she roughly wiped them away, pushing at my chest as I tried to walk towards her.

"Baby, I'm sorry." I blew out a breath, following behind her as she went upstairs. She ignored me. "You hear me?"

"Ion wanna hear it." She mumbled, walking into our room. I was hot on her trail as she walked towards the closet. "You only sorry cause you're wrong. You had no need to come at me like that," she paused, blowing out a breath, "remember who you're dealing with cause I don't play those games."

"I'm owning up to the shit I did, I apologize for assuming. Com'on baby, forreal why you doing all that?" I questioned as she was packing a bag, she finna leave? Nah.

I walked up behind her, pulling her up, she tried to fight me off but I pinned her against the wall dropping to my knees and kissing between her thighs, meeting her pussy. She was wearing one of my shirts, so easy access. Moving her panties to the side, I began eating her out as one of her legs hooked over my shoulder for better access. My tongue gliding in, licking up her folds. Kissing her gem as I kept mumbling sorry and telling her that I love her. Her hand resting against the back of my neck, I looked up at her as her moans slipped out, arching her back off the wall. I smirked, moving my lips onto her exposed skin, kissing up her body and wrapping her legs around my torso.

"I'm sorry baby." I mumbled, kissing her tears away as I met her lips and kissed her, my other arm going between us as I pulled the sweats I was wearing down, and sliding her onto my dick, pumping in her. "I love you, girl." I pressed my forehead gently against hers, looking into her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but was replaced with moans, my favorite sound.

—————

I woke up to an empty bed, stretching as I reached for my phone on the dresser. It was a little after 4PM. "Baby!" I called out, no answer. I sucked my teeth, throwing the blanket off me and going to the bathroom to take a leak. Finishing that, I let out a harsh yawn flushing the toilet and going over to the sink, washing and drying my hands. "Anahi!" I called out again, dialing her number in the process as I walked out the room and downstairs.