♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₃

- DAY 7 -

Cairo 'East' Brewster

Finishing up the FaceTime call with Kairi gave me ease. There's so much energy in that little girl ion know how my mama was doing it, and all my mama kept saying was that's how I was when I was Kai's age. I believe it too cause I was a sneaky kid, always tryna get into some shit. My ass stayed getting in trouble too, my moms and pops didn't play that. I couldn't wait to get back home and see my mini though, I missed her soul.

I chuckled lowly, plugging my phone back into the charger all while looking over my shoulder as Anahi was still asleep. I smirked loosely at our sex-scapades last night, she did some different tricks that almost had me risk it all. I ain't know she had it in her, but she proved my ass wrong. Pushing myself off the bed, I let her sleep as I walked out the room and down the hall. I was already ready for the day, dressed casual in a Gucci set, a plain tee and shorts, Gucci sneakers on my feet. Once she's up it's just gon be me and her.

Entering the kitchen, I saw that it was 3 out of 12 seated at the island eating breakfast. Fat asses.

"Nah, stay yo ass over there." Cassius said as I entered the room, mugging me. "Niggas ain't get no type of sleep cause of y'all loud asses." He huffed, stuffing a forkful of scrambled eggs into his mouth.

"It wasn't us." I chuckled lowly, shrugging. "It coulda been one of the other two." I stated, waving it off and fixing me a plate. "What y'all finna get into?" I jutted my chin towards Sani and Reina, looking down at the different breakfast foods, putting turkey bacon onto my plate.

"Big bird sposed to take us on a date, but he won't give me no hints." Sani rolled her eyes, causing Cass to suck his teeth. "Besides that, Rei and I gon get a workout in on the beach." She stood from the stool she was sitting on, and washed her plate when she got to the sink.

"It's a surprise Sani, I already told yo ass that." Cassius licked his lips, pulling her into him as she walked passed him. "Lose the attitude ma. I'll put that ass in check, fast." He snuck in a quick kiss, that turned into a full blown make out session after.

I chuckled at Reina's face as it twisted up.

"Alright, alright, alrightttt! You slowing down our morning," Reina laughed, pulling back Saniyah and dragging her away. "Y'all will have all night to do that, but it's girl time so bye uglies." She stuck her tongue out, causing both Cass and I to smack our teeth.

"Ain't nobody ugly!" I countered, laughing as I took a seat on one of the stools. When they fully left out the room, I put my attention on my brother. "You and Sani, huh? Happy to see it." I smiled, grabbing the hot sauce and putting some onto the fried potatoes.

"Yeah man," Cassius rubbed the back of his neck, "shit's crazy cause after all these years who would've thought? Not me, that's for damn sure." He chuckled, picking up his glass of orange juice and sipping some before putting the cup down. "I really thought I was gon be alone till my dying day."

"Nah, a woman was gon come into your life at some point, and you now have that from Sani." I looked at him, pushing the plate away. I knew he's been on his lonely for some time, figuring it out, but that was needed. His own personal growth before he got into anything serious. "Sani been liked you, you just blocked that shit when we was youngins. Now that y'all are adults, it's different."

"The more I hang out with her, the more that connection is growing. Much deeper than when we were teens too." He smiled, a genuine smile. All my nigga needed was some love. "Look at us settling down, we wasn't like this a year ago." He laughed.

"That's what's wild." I co-signed, scratching underneath my chin. "We just needed a woman who could match us, and now we have that. I ain't messing this up, on god."