♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₅₃

Anahi Santiago

"You like it?" Cairo asked as he laid against the bed, I nodded slowly taking in my surroundings. We were in New York; I wanted to be in a cold environment, the snow is what I loved. And I knew he was missing home outside of Miami. New York was where he started so it's not like he could leave it behind him. "I know the last time we was out here I was on business, but this time it's just gon be us. No distractions."

I turned to look at him, nodding as I walked towards the bed. Climbing up and crawling on top of him, my legs on either side of him.

"Can we go ice skating? Last time I went was with my parents, and it was the last year while my mama was on earth." I fiddled with my fingers, biting down on my bottom lip. I relaxed when his thumbs rubbed circles against my skin, the small gestures were always appreciated. "I miss them." I spoke lowly, dropping my head.

"I know you miss em, baby. Just know they watching over you, they your angels." He took hold of my hand and kissed the back of it. I smiled down at him, smiling softly. "I'm down for the activity though. You want a private session?" He licked his lips, a smirk curving at his lips. I shook my head, pushing at his shoulders. "I'm just sayin, cause if you get knocked down imma spazz."

"That's why you're there to make sure it doesn't happen." I giggled, poking his cheek. He huffed, rolling his eyes. "I'm playin, I have good balance. But I know why you're being cautious, protective daddy." I smiled, placing a hand over my stomach and rubbing it.

"I hold that title well." He cheesed, flipping us over and laying between my legs. "All our kids ain't even gotta worry, imma always be there, ready." He shrugged, nudging my chin. "And you already know I'm protective over you, no question about it." He brought his face closer to mine, stealing a kiss.

"We love you for that." I looked up at him as he backed away, soon rolling off me as he couldn't stop the smirk from forming. "You love to hear it, don't you?"

"Hell yeah! I take pride in that." He looked back to me, scooting off the bed and standing up. A stretch followed after. I bit my lip as his muscles flexed, this man is really fine. God took his time. "Com'on, let's get ready for the night." He took hold of my left ankle and slid me towards the edge of the bed, my scream following suit.

"We would've ended up fighting if you dropped me." I looked into his eyes as he picked me up, my legs wrapped around his torso. "Be careful with me."

"I'm always careful with you, Lola. Trust me in knowin that I wouldn't had let that happened." His voice was so smooth and low, and his ass wasn't even doing much, but lemme tell you! I was ready to take him down. "You a freak, forreal." He laughed lowly, shaking his head.

"Only for you." I spoke in a flirtatious tone, my fingers dancing against his shoulder blade. "You love it though." I smirked, a laugh parted as he nodded and looked off to the side.

—————

"There you go." I clapped my hands as Cairo had a hard time getting his balance together, stifling a laugh as he looked like a baby bird who was learning how to fly for the first time. He gave me a look to shut up, but I wasn't gon do that. "I'm ya little cheerleader, so no."

"If I fall, you comin wit me. The fuck?" He mugged me and I laughed, holding my stomach. "It ain't funny Nini." He muttered as he got his balance.