♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₉

Cassius 'Cash' Mitchell

Cairo and I been home for about two and a half months now, we were in the middle of September and our friends threw us a little party of us being back home. Better late than never, cause I honestly wasn't tripping off a party. I would rather be home celebrating with the real ones. The people who showed up didn't really care, they just wanted free food and drinks.

I heard niggas talkin bout my weight gain, but I could still pull bitches if I really wanted to. Women were loving chubby niggas these days, but I knew I wasn't gon keep this weight. I needed to get back to myself, and Saniyah was helping me with that.

"You enjoying yourself?" I heard someone say from behind me. I looked back to see Nayeli, I smiled at her as she gave me a side hug. "We're happy to have you back home, chubbs." She chortled, a snort coming out.

"Don't be callin me that." I scrunched my face. "Did you just snort? Yooooo!" I laughed, holding a fist to my mouth, hunching over as she pushed me. My laughter calming down, I rubbed a hand down my stomach. "To answer, yee I'm enjoying myself. I'd rather be home though." I shrugged, moving my arm back to my side and stuffing my hands into my pockets.

"You don't like the party?" She raised a brow, twisting her mouth to the side.

"Nah, it's nice don't get me wrong. It's just half the niggas here don't care bout me and East, it's fake love." I wiped the corners of my mouth, she nodded her head shortly after. "Thanks for helpin plan though, shawty. I know your love is real for the kid, I appreciate that."

"You know I got you, Cassy. That's what friends are for." She smiled, looking passed me and waving. I turned my head to see Saniyah walking over, I licked my lips at her. "Imma let you go, tell RoRo we have a tea party coming up."

"I will." I turned back to Nayeli and nodded, she walked off going over to KC. Putting my attention back on Saniyah, I smirked and planted my hands onto her waist as she stood in front of me. "Wassup beautiful?" I bent my head down, kissing her lips.

"You wanna get out of here? I know you just about done." She chuckled, leaning back to look up at me. "Is that a yes?"

"You read my mind." I licked the corner of my lip, palming her ass. "Let me wrap it up with my guys real quick, and we out." I told her, she nodded, us both parting ways and linking up with who we needed to link up with.

——————

Laying against the bed, Saniyah was on top of me sleep, her hair sweated out from the rounds we had when we got home. I rubbed up and down her bare back, as she tightened her hold around me. Smiling down at her, I was content with life. I had a woman in my life who added purpose, even if I did go through my own healing process, I became a better man for the woman who was intended to be by my side.