♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₆₉

Vote, Comment, Enjoy

Jada Pierce-Meeks

"How was the trip, Nini?" I asked as she was preparing for our session. I was getting a new wig installed and then a massage after on my lower half. My body has been aching lately, even if I'm only 6 months pregnant, I was ready to pop. "I know y'all private, and you only shared on close friends." I chuckled.

"Cause everybody wanna be in our business, especially raggedy bitches." She playfully rolled her eyes, she was referring to those comments from her post. "But we enjoyed our time, the kids loved it. I'm just worried bout KaiKai." Anahi blew out a low breath, I perked a brow. "She's been having nightmares, J. And as much as I don't want her in that courtroom, she has to be."

"I really don't like her, because she's doing this out of spite." I spat, furrowing my brows. "If I wasn't pregnant, I'll rag her my damn self. Because seeing niecey pooh so down, isn't it. Like who in their right mind would even allow her to continue with this shit?" My nose flaring up at the thought.

"These lawyers who are money hungry." She shrugged, shaking her head. "Enough about that shit, how's Jordan and lil bean?"

"Jordan is ready to meet his little sister, and I'm ready to pop her out." I chuckled, placing my hand on my stomach as she started to kick. "But to be honest, having my babies really slowed us down. Jaron always been hands on, but when our kids came into the picture it enhanced. Who knew the man had a soft spot?" I joked, causing us both to laugh.

"Don't do him. You know that man loves you and has always been a softie when it came to you." She looked at me through the mirror, causing me to stick my tongue out. "Y'all still thinking about opening that after school music program?"

"Yeah, we're just a couple papers away before getting the building. It should be open by fall, so it's all a waiting game, but we'll see since lil mama gon be making her appearance in September." I patted my chest as a cough got stuck in my throat, reaching for the water bottle and taking a sip. "Shit, choked on my damn spit. But that's what's going on Nini, what's new with the spa?" I perked.

"I'm happy for y'all, I know y'all been talking about it for a while so to see it come into fruition is beautiful to witness." She smiled, finishing the last braid before getting into the next process. "Neli and I are working on an aromatherapy line, balancing scents and whatnot."

I nodded, telling her how happy I was for them, they deserved it. I wished them nothing but happiness, as I've wanted that for all my family. We all deserved happiness, especially with all the shit we've been through.

—————

"Hi baby, what y'all doing?" I entered the house, seeing Jaron sitting in the living room with my brothers and Jordan. "Hi mommy's baby." I bent down to the best of my ability, kissing the top of his head as he hugged onto me.

Jordan would be five this coming November, and the way I found out I was pregnant with him was after the night of Kairi's fourth birthday. My whole body was off and Jaron noticed a change in my behavior, and questioned me on it. He bought me a test and from there our lives grew.

"I was with daddy and uncles all day!" Jordan laughed, kissing my belly. "Hi sister, I missed yew." I smiled at him, rubbing a hand over his curls.

"She missed you too Jojo, let me go talk to your daddy and uncles, okay?" I cupped his chin, noticing that the guys hand went out to the backyard. I shook my head, waddling to the sliding door once Jojo went into the living room and changed the channel. "Y'all niggas couldn't say hi to me? I'm hurt."

"Baby, chill. Lil man was up on you, we ain't want to disrupt y'all moment." Jaron chuckled, pulling me into him once I was fully outside. "Y'all good?" He asked, his hand rubbing over my belly.