♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₃₂

Cairo 'East' Brewster

"What time we 'sposed to head out for lunch?" Cassius asked as we got out the vehicles that had pulled up to the villa. After a 24 hour flight, I was ready to shower and get me a nap in. "That flight kicked me in the ass, bro." He chuckled, and I slapped hands with him on that.

Looking down at my watch, I kept it as U.S time, and pulled my phone out my pocket seeing that it was 10:14 AM. "In the next two hours. We have time to freshen up and shit." I lifted a shoulder, watching as everyone walked towards the villa. Cassius and I both tipping the drivers. We'd have cars dropped off later today for us, a sprinter van driving us around to our first stop.

Cassius and I made sure the villa we rented out was immaculate, it was about to be our home for the next 2 weeks so we had to make it comfortable for all of us. The whole gang out here, it was bout to be a hood story, all of us together was sumn serious.

"Y'all this is beautiful!" Anahi looked back, running towards me and jumping onto me, her legs wrapping around my torso

"Y'all this is beautiful!" Anahi looked back, running towards me and jumping onto me, her legs wrapping around my torso. I chuckled, planting my hands under her thighs to keep her up. "How much I owe you?"

"Nothing Anahi, I told you I got you." I stated, causing her to groan, poking out her bottom lip. "Just owe me in kisses and we gon be good." I smirked, pecking her lips a couple times.

"That was corny, nigga." Cassius laughed, Anahi pushing him with her arm. "What? It was and y'all both know it."

I waved him off, and walked towards the villa with Anahi still in my hold. I smirked when she started kissing on my neck. Her ass was talking about I'm on pussy probation until our vacation, the same day as their spa opening. I was pissed, cause a nigga needed a taste to get through, but I was able to manage. Barely. All I know is that I was really gon be tearing her walls down, she don't even know it yet.

"The ones who are actively exclusive get a master bedroom. The rest of y'all gon have to figure it out." I informed, there were two other rooms that held 3 other beds, so it evened out. Ava, Reina and Sani would share a room while Cass, Reem and Malik would share the other. I laughed at Cassius' facial expression, he was mad. "You good nigga?"

"Man, hell nah! How I go half with you, and get stuck with these two niggas?" He spat jokingly, causing Malik and Reem to suck their teeth.

"There's a couch fool." Kareem pointed out, and that had us falling out. "Sleep on it if you want to." He shrugged. Them continuing their back and forth.

Wasn't no one tryna be around that energy, so I took it upon myself to walk Anahi and I both to one of the master bedrooms. The biggest one of course. Upon entering the room, I placed her on her feet so she can look around. Leaning against the wall, my arms folded over my chest as she was in awe. I wanted to show her different, whether it be from trips to how she was treated. She deserved the world.

"This is beautiful," she cooed, looking out at the view, it was the ocean. "The sunsets are gonna be so pretty. Come here." Anahi turned to look at me, signaling me with her finger. I licked my lips, pushing myself off the wall and walked towards her. "Thank you for bringing us all out here. I feel like this trip is more for us in a way though." She chuckled, wrapping her arms around my neck loosely, my hands planted on her waist.