♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₇

Cassius 'Cash' Mitchell

"Get me fried fish wit some cabbage and mac and cheese." I called out to Lenny as he was on his way out to pick up our lunch order. He walked back to my area holding his hand out, I chuckled pulling a twenty and slapping it into his hand. "Thanks bro."

"No problem, you want the change?" He asked, and I nodded, it was a twelve dollar plate, so of course I wanted my change back. "Aight, heard you. I'll be back." He walked back out towards the front, and I got my station ready for the next client.

Business has been going well, our tattoo shop was just one of many and to see it grow in the last 4 years is amazing. We have a great staff, clientele, and for it to grow would be even better. Miami was just the start, and to expand to up north and possibly the west we'd be running shit. Cairo and I just needed to get our club up and running before doing so, it's nice that we have a lot of support coming from our friends and clients. The word is spreading like a wildfire, and in the next two months our club is gon be opening. That night is gon be epic.

Hearing a knock on the side, I looked up to see Cairo. My brother had a big grin on his face. I know this nigga enjoyed his vacation with his family, they needed it after the chaos we've been through.

"Wassup wit it?" I chuckled, holding my hand out for dap. "How was y'all time?"

"It was coo. I treated Nini like the queen she is, the kids enjoyed the water. It was nice." He smiled, taking a seat on one of the stools after our exchange. "Her ex nigga tryna meet up with her, and I ain't having that." He shook his head, a low chuckle parting his lips.

"He ain't learn his lesson?" I raised my brows, a crooked smirk forming against my lips. "What you finna do?"

"He's gotta be seen." He licked the corner of his lip, shaking his head. "Imma go with her to meet with this clown nigga. Even if Anahi don't want to meet up with him, he ain't gon leave her alone."

"That's best, cause he gon start being a leech, more than what he is already." I rolled my eyes, rubbing my chin. "I say kill the nigga, but I know how Anahi is when it comes to you." I smirked, already knowing. Anahi didn't want him doing reckless shit, but it came with the territory, niggas got handled accordingly if they didn't stay in their position.

"Fuck outta here." He laughed, lifting his shoulders, waving it off. "What's been goin on around here?"

"More growth, bro. Clients been picking up information for the club and can't wait, so we boutta be lookin way up from here." I cheesed, pulling the blunt from behind my ear. "We makin it, nigga."

"Like we said we was gon do." He chuckled, nodding in satisfaction. "We flipped it."

—————

"Why the fuck is there a bruise on my daughters back?" I questioned, taking in a deep breath as I looked at Maya. I wasn't trying to explode, but if she hit my daughter it's wraps. "Maya." I clenched my jaw, feeling my eyes had hooded over.

"Stop lookin at me like I did it, cause you know I wouldn't hurt our daughter." Her brows furrowed as she moved her hair back and looked down at her feet. "It happened at school yesterday, her teacher explained one of the kids pushed her down on the playground." I watched as she folded her arms over her chest, growing nervous. She should be.

"And you just now tellin me?!" I pinched the bridge of my nose, taking in a deep breath. "Why you ain't call the day it happened. I would've went up to her school and spoke with her teachers and the kids parents." I didn't play when it came to my child, if Royalty is hurting I am too.

"For that reason alone. I don't need you spazzing out on four and five year olds."

"Who said anything about kids? I said their parents, fuckin listen." I shook my head, walking down the hall back to Royalty's room. I can't deal with the stupidity from Maya. "Hey babygirl, lets go." I smiled gently at her, she had tears at her eyes and continued to wipe them. "We gon get you some medicine, ok?"