♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₇₀

Vote, Comment, Enjoy

Anahi Brewster

"When do you have to leave?" A small pout on my lips as I looked at Cairo while laying on top of our bed, dressed in one of his shirts. "We're gonna miss you, baby."

"I'm gon miss y'all too." He turned to look at me, sending me a crooked smile. My husband was looking fine, I had gave him a fresh line up and braids, so a bitch was soaking. Especially with how he was looking at me too. "I told you I'm gon be leavin tomorrow. I don't want to, but you know how this work shit goes."

I hummed, signaling for him to come over as he finished closing the drawer. Sitting up onto my knees on the mattress, he now stood in front of me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. My face just below his chin.

"Can I get some before you leave, it's gonna be a long week without you here." Our eyes keeping contact as I spoke, his hands finding my waist as his top lip twisted up. "Why you lookin at me like that?"

"Why you askin, when you knew that was about to happen?" He cupped my chin gently, his thumb rubbing over my bottom lip. "I wasn't finna leave without gettin up in my shit."

I chuckled silently, taking his thumb into my mouth as his hand had a loose grip around my neck, only for it to tighten as my hand slid into his sweats, stroking his dick. I whimpered when his other hand slid between my thighs, fondling with my pearl when he reached my other set. Somehow he managed to flip me, us laying on the bed as we were now in a 69 position.

Rotating my hips against his face as I lulled him into my mouth, his tongue slipped deeper into my folds with every inch he filled my mouth. His tongue worked loudly on my other set as I was focused on pleasing him. Sloppy and all from both ends.

"Mmmm." I hummed against him, stroking his length not losing my rhythm as he ate me out, almost as if he was making love to my pussy. I swear I felt two of his fingers slip into me causing me to jerk, his dick poking the back of my throat.

Taking our time on one another, I moaned loudly against him as I felt Cairo spell out his full name, the pit of my stomach building up as I was about to cum hard. I sped up the pace as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft, his dick twitching in my mouth. We both came together, I swallowed his load as he slurped up my juices. Kissing his tip as I came up, he chuckled lowly pulling me up and flipping us over.

"You not tryna have me leave, huh?" He asked, looking down at me, rubbing my cheek. I shook my head, smirking up at him. "I'm comin back to you." He spoke lowly, sliding his dick into my wetness with ease, his dick game was just as viscous as his head game.

My husband knew what the fuck he was doing!

Arching my back as my mouth fell agape, his strokes grew with every thrust as he pushed my legs further back, my ankles damn near behind my head. My moans filled the room, his grunts following.

"I—" I looked up at him, cupping the back of his neck as my other hand clawed at his back.

"Let it out baby." He chuckled huskily, not missing a beat as he filled me up. I felt him in my stomach, I wanted to cry like the very first time. "Fuck! Loosen up." He groaned, my walls clenching around him.

"Caiiiiii!" I moaned out, tears welling at my eyes as I loosened my grip, his dick hitting different spots. "Mmmm, I love youuuu daddy!" I sang, pulling his head close so I could kiss him.

—————

"What you thinkin bout?" Cairo's voice filled my ears, his tone in its usual groggy tone, but deeper since we were both tired. "Talk to me, Nini." His left hand smoothly rubbing down my bare back, as my fingers traced his chest tattoos, my head laying on his chest.