Scene 18. Value of the Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Start from the beginning

   At 1pm we got the message from management that we will be having holiday in the afternoon session because staffs are going to have the meeting about the curriculum of this year. Hence, I packed up my things and I was about to talk to Gyu Won, but she said me that she will call me later and went off.
     I was about to leave the college, at that time Lee Jong Suk stood beside me and said, " were you waiting for me to come?? I was about to call you now. Coincidentally you met me here. Shall we go to my place to practice for the dance competition??? Or should you get changed and then go to my place?? Which one would you prefer??" I told him, since it's lunch time we shall first go to my place and have our lunch and then leave to his place. For that he said, "if you are going home to have lunch then I will prepare it for you in my place. I asked if you need to freshen up or not?? If you are not going to change the dress then we shall go directly to my place."  I told him that I will be having an extra pair of dress in my college bag. So, there is no need to go to my place to take an extra pair.

    We headed to his Villa near the Panambur beach which is little outskirts to the city.

On the way, I asked him, " how was the day in the new place of work? How many are there from your college?? He told me that, "it was good and there are only 3 members from my college including me where other two are girls

On the way, I asked him, " how was the day in the new place of work? How many are there from your college?? He told me that, "it was good and there are only 3 members from my college including me where other two are girls." I said "oh....then what did you do today....I mean which type of patient did you take care?"

He said.
"today the staffs didn't allow us to go to the OPD. We just looked after the files of the individual patient and some of them who are suffering from last stage of cancer or other dreadful diseases we made a list of them and gave that to the receptionist. Later, the professors said us to leave and I came. I think the doctor's here are more likely to be friendly than in my college. I think I can complete my internship without any problems with them. This is my day......then how was your day??"

   I told it was good and there came the two professors who took the lecture amazingly and I understood the part which was took. It will be fun as I am with my best friend Lee Gyu Won.
      As we were talking about the college, I didn't know when we got home from the school. He said me to get down and take my bag and come inside.
I got down the car, the house was superb with the pool in the front.

I told him and said it's amazing and how will he live alone in this big house?? Will you not be bored to live alone without having anyone next to you??     To that he looked to my eyes and said, " this is the biggest sorrow which I am facing in my...

    To that he looked to my eyes and said, " this is the biggest sorrow which I am facing in my life. When I was young I lost my mother and my father did not care much as he does for his elder son. Then, my uncle took me to his house for some days and later he joined me to a residential school. After completing my 12th I was given this house to live hereafter. But, starting I was too obstinate for some days till I met a girl in the park. Later, I thought of changing myself to become the Lee Jong Suk who was before. So, if you say that let's have dinner together...... that's why I was going to stay in your place and have a great time with you people." His eyes were filled with full of tears and he just want to control them from flowing........ I couldn't see his pain, so I just rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

 I couldn't see his pain, so I just rushed towards him and hugged him tightly

I said him to relax for sometime and I would bring some water to drink. He sat on the sofa and I went to bring him some water to the kitchen.......there in that big kitchen there were only a few of the utensils present. Noticing that, I took a glass of water and went to the living room to give him. But there..............

................
.........
....
.