Scene 7 Fake Story Made Too Appear Real Person 😶

Start from the beginning

My mother asked him where he was sleeping, so I made a sign that not to tell about the hidden room. I said her that he was sleeping on the bed🛌 and I on the sofa🛋️. So she called me to come to her room, I said her that "I will come, you be moving first." She went and door closed. I said that the news about uncle's family was fake and I just over-reacted to that issue. He gave back my mobile phone and I said him to rest well....... I came near the door and tried to open...........but it was locked🚪I couldn't able to open it. I searched the drawer and the wardrobe, but the key was not there.
Then I got that my mother locked the door knowingly, as she liked him and wanted me to be close to him. I said him to sleep on the bed and I would sleep on sofa as it can be made into bed.

We both slept....and at some point of time I woke up to drink water as I was thirsty there I heard the Lee Jong Suk was talking in his sleep.....so I went near him to hear what was he talking. He was whispering that not to leave him and stay by his side. I thought he might be saying this in his dream💭. And I was going back to sleep, but he suddenly held my hand and I tried to get rid of his hand, but I couldn't as it was held so tightly. As I was so sleepy...... I slept there by sitting on the carpet which was on the ground.

It was already 11am and I woke up seeing that he was sleeping so calmly and I tried to get up but I couldn't get rid of his hand

It was already 11am and I woke up seeing that he was sleeping so calmly and I tried to get up but I couldn't get rid of his hand. So I waited there until he wakes up. He slowly started to open his eyes, so I suddenly closed my eyes.....but I don't know why did I close my eyes, if I suddenly open my eyes...he thinks that I was pretending to be sleeping so I did not open my eyes again.

He woke up and saw that he was holding my hand. He slowly took his hand from mine....as he thought that I was sleeping. He slowly walked towards the bathroom and closed the door. Then I opened my eyes and went out to the portico and relaxed myself. Knowingly, I went towards the bathroom and knocked the door as he should believe me I was sleeping when he woke up. From inside he asked me, if I have an extra toothbrush with me. I told him to open the door and I gave him the toothbrush.

I called my mom to open the door as we were hungry.....my cousin came and opened the door as she was not knowing that Lee Jong Suk is with me.....she was shocked to see us . I said her to not to misunderstand us and went to have our breakfast🍞.

After having breakfast, I asked him shall we go to the hospital and my father can come home and get some sleep. He agreed to this. I went to bring my bag and phone. While was coming down the stairs, I saw Lee Jong Suk playing with my dog Mystery 🐶.

We both left our home and while going to the hospital, a car was passing next to me in the same lane of ours

We both left our home and while going to the hospital, a car was passing next to me in the same lane of ours. We were stuck in the signal🚦, so I turned around to look still how many seconds we need to stand....there I suddenly saw a person who was looking same the person who was admitted to the hospital. I was shocked to see him, first I thought it was my assumption.....but when I showed that to Lee Jong Suk even he was stunned to see him..................!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is that person??? What is the relationship between the person who is in hospital and him?????Is that person was mimicking that he got hurt????

Is that person was mimicking that he got hurt????

Stay tuned for the updates......

Hope you all are enjoying the story........

________________
___________
...........
.....
..
.