ENDING NOTE

Ending Note
Hello my dearest readers!
Now how was that? That was actually my first full length story, and I’m
somewhat proud of it. Of course, there’s absolutely no way I could have done it without the help of my co-author, Kai, who also has an account here on Wattpad NonexistantPotato.
With this story closing, I wanted to give you a little bit of information moving forward.

I am currently working on a BOOK TWO of this series! It’s going to be just as good as this one, probably, most likely, better, and I’m super excited to start publishing it! It will be up on my account soon, so be sure to follow me here to get updated information. BUT, I won’t start publishing that book until after I give Kai a chance to publish her book that’s a side-story to this one! It will be up on her account starting today and the first part will be published Saturday, November 30th. It follows the story of one of the side-characters that was just introduced into the book, and I’m going to give her time to upload some of that before I start publishing Book 2. I know you’ll enjoy it, as Kai’s writing is exceptional and it connects to this story. From what I’ve seen of it so far, it’s been super cool! So I’d check it out!

Another thing, (if you’re still reading this, thank you so much), but TODAY
(which BTW, happy Thanksgiving) marks my 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY on
Wattpad! Exactly three years ago, my cousin introduced me to Wattpad and I started my love of writing! It’s actually really special that I get to finish my first book today,and see that in three years, my writing passion and experience has taken me this far as to writing a whole book! It’s really cool to see, and it means a lot to all of you who have supported me through my writing journey since three years ago. It's now strongly a part of me and it's amazing to see what’s become of myself since then. So thank you for being a part of this book!

I love you all, and I’ll see you in Book 2 where the idol life starts to engulf
Sujin and the members even more! I promise, more fluff, angst, somewhat drama, and action is coming!

Love yourself,

Rose 🌹