Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13- Pub. May 2, 2019

Author's note: I've been thinking on this a lot, and I've finally come to a conclusion on what I'm going to do for their ages and what time this is set it. Nothing fits together perfectly, so I'm just going to set facts about how I want my book to go. They are not realistic, but that's okay. This is a fanfiction and I'm going to make it how I want.

I want everything to be simple, so even though it doesn't work, let's say they just released The Most Beautiful Moment in Life part 1 and 2 and Jungkook is in his last year of high school (which after a lot of confusion I think I've come to the conclusion that Jungkook did turn 18 in 2015 and he is still 18 now that it is the beginning of 2016 in the book, so I think this actually works but I could be wrong so please don't attack me). Currently, in the book, it is April, and they will release Young Forever in May. The rest of the member's ages and such, I haven't decided on yet, so I might bring it up later, but again, to keep things simple, I'm not really going to give them a certain age.

I know that in previous parts of the book I have them singing or listening to songs that came out after the Young forever era, I have gone back and fixed those problems so they'll be singing or dancing to different songs that fit with this timeline.

I hope this works and it won't change if or how much you like this fanfic.

Please continue to enjoy! I promise that after we get through these first few rough parts, lots of drama and fun things will come in later in the book!

I woke up abruptly, sweat rolling down my forehead.

I had to remind myself that this used to happen all the time. The thing was, the other overwhelming, familiar feeling washed into my mind. I didn't need to remind myself, I could feel it.

I jumped as my bedroom door creaked open.

Out popped Hoseok's head. I sighed in relief.

"Oppa?" I called. Hoseok's nodded his head before starting towards my bed.

"Sujin-ie," he started, kneeling in front of me. "I heard you crying, is everything alright?" he asked.

"Oh," I responded, wiping a tear that I hadn't noticed was there. "It was just a bad dream," I told him.

"What about?"

I sighed, "About school. I'm scared, Hoseok oppa, I didn't realize it, but I'm really scared to go back," I explained. "I keep telling myself it will be fine but in the back of my head, I feel like it's not going to be fine. I keep trying to forget everything that could go wrong, but in the back of my head, something tells me everything will go wrong. I don't know why!" I explained in frustration.

"Hey," he soothed, grabbing my hand. "You are allowed to be worried. Anyone can be worried about going back to school, even after summer break. But you, you've been away from school for years. And you have to start Middle school now. Everyone already has, but you haven't. I understand," he told me.

I nodded, and silence surrounded us again.

"I'm so sorry, Sujin," Hoseok said.

"Don't be sorry."

"I can stay in here, with you, until you fall back asleep," he suggested. I only nodded. I moved over to the left side of the bed, and Hoseok hopped in to my right. He leaned against my bed board as I laid my head on his chest. I tried to match my breaths to his, and closed my eyes. After a minute, I opened my eyes and looked up to Hoseok.

"Yes?" he asked, looking down at me.

"I know you're a rapper, but remember your solo in "I Like It" where you sang?"