Chapter 26

Chapter 26- Pub August 23, 2019

We climbed into the car, and I rubbed my eyes, as I had just woken up from joining Yoongi in a nap. For the first several hours of me being awake that day, I had played video games with the Tae and Jimin, gone on a run with Hoseok, and then played Just Dance him and Jimin. Then, I took the nap for only an hour before I was woken up again.

I was exhausted from the day, not to mention I didn't sleep well in the first place.

I sat in my usual spot, in the middle row of the van, on the right side next to the window.

Wanting to go back asleep, I leaned my head carefully on Hoseok, who was to my left, and tensed when I did so. After a second, he loosened up, and put an arm around me.

I closed my eyes, but I didn't think I'd be able to fall back asleep. The other members piled in, and Jin started driving.

"I'm cold," I said into the silence. Hoseok looked down at me.

"You didn't bring a sweater?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Ah, you didn't hear me tell you to bring one?" Jin asked as rain drops started to collect on the windows.

"No. It's kinda hard to hear things when you're sleeping." I laughed, to show I wasn't trying to be rude.

"Here," Hoseok told me, taking off his sweater, and handing it to me.

"No, it's yours. You'll get cold."

"It's okay, I'm not cold at all." He shrugged.

"Seriously? It's freezing," I said, sweater still in hand. I didn't want to take it.

"I'm not cold."

"Even Jimin's shivering, and he's got two sweaters on," Jungkook said. Jimin shrugged.

"Really, Jimin?" Namjoon asked from the front seat. Jimin didn't respond, but leaned his head on the window of the van. We all glanced at him before deciding to brush it off. I put the large hoodie on and closed my eyes once more, this time much more comfortable.

Upon arrival, we all piled out of the car quickly to avoid the sprinkle of rain that had turned into a downpour.

We continued into the building, going up the stairs and into the same room we had gone to for the Vlive. The boys met their choreographer, and decided to start right away.

Being exhausted, I found a chair and plopped down, hugging myself in Hobi's sweater, and closing my eyes.

I felt bad because I wanted to watch the boys practice, yet I didn't think my eyes would stay open.

I heard some rustling and I opened my eyes, feeling someone's presence around me. Jimin was grabbing his water bottle from his bag. None of the other members were in sight.

"Jimin, where are the others?" I asked, eyes half open.

He parted the water bottle from his lips and took a few breaths as sweat dripped down his face before answering.

"They went downstairs to get a drink from the machine."

"Awe," I whined, slapping my hand to my heart, pretending to be hurt. "I want one."

"I'm sure they'll get you something." Jimin pouted back, sticking out his lower lip.

"Haha, no I'm fine," I laughed. Jimin smiled at me and then put his bottle away, taking a few more heavy breaths. He turned around and walked to turn on the music before returning to the center of the room. Still tired, I closed my eyes, listening to the music.