Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

After about forty-five minutes we started slowing down and I saw that we were getting closer to the entrance. It had been a pretty long ride and everyone seemed really quiet. I had noticed that Yoongi and Jungkook had fallen asleep in the back, Hoseok had been on his phone reading something, and Jimin had been just looking out the window, which all-in-all made for a pretty quiet ride.

"Tae, wake Kookie and Yoongi up, will you?" Namjoon asked Taehyung before exiting the car. Taehyung instantly turned and poked Jungkook in the shoulder, which wasn't effective. He then swiftly punched Jungkook in the shoulder, grinning like a little kid. Jungkook's eyes shot open, earning a giggle from Taehyung.

"Wake Yoongi up," Taehyung instructed. I looked at Jimin who was grinning widely as well, watching the scene in front of him. Hoseok gave them all a last glance before opening the car door and exiting.

Jungkook looked over to his other side at Yoongi. Puffing up his cheeks, he blew at Yoongi who shifted but stayed sound asleep. The youngers tried to maintain their laughter, but they had no such luck. They all giggled, including me, which surprisingly finally woke Yoongi up, who frowned.

"You kids." He said before rubbing his eyes and then grabbing his bag near his feet. I finally opened the car door and jumped down, Jimin following behind along with the others. We all collected in the front of the car, and Jin joined us there. Once everyone was out Jin led the way.

We walked through a long paved pathway before we neared the entrance. The place was mostly empty which surprised me but, who was I to tell since I hadn't gone out very much. We reached the counter in no time and Jin was starting to pay.

"Hyung, let me help you. We can split it."

"No, Yoongi I'm good."

"Jin, I don't want you to pay that alone."

"Yoongi, it's okay."

"Hyung."

"Fine, fine."

My stomach dropped. Was it really that much? Was it a problem? Was I a problem?

Why had I let them take me? I should have thought about it before we left. Of course, though, I didn't know it would be enough to make a fuss about.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked me, startling me.

"Oh, yeah," I told him, feeling embarrassed that I had been showing any negative expression at all.

"It doesn't look like it." He told me.

Oh great, now I'm a moody little girl that makes them pay more than they spend on themselves in one day?

"It's expensive. I'm sorry." I told him.

"Oh, Sujin it's nothing. They don't mean to make you worry so much, Yoongi is just being generous. It's not bad, I promise. It means a lot to us anyways to get to spend the time together and bringing a plus one isn't a big deal, we're already paying for seven of us." He told me.

"Alright."

They finished splitting the cost and we headed to the first part of the exhibit. Luckily for Namjoon, it was the tropical fish and shark tunnel, which he said was his favorite upon entry. Unluckily for Hoseok, it was his least favorite, which he very loudly expressed upon entry. I didn't have a preference, I was excited for it all, but once I saw the floor I almost freaked out. It was flat and spacious, but it was only glass. Only. I didn't like the idea, and I knew it was supposed to be very safe but I didn't trust it. I was near the end of the group, and while the others headed on I was near Taehyung and Jungkook, who were laughing at Hoseok who was making noises at each and every shark that passed by the all-glass walls. They were all inside, but I didn't dare step foot on the glass.