Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

Upon entering the room, I spotted a middle aged man who was taller than all of the members. He had glasses and a round, kind face. He was smiling and he seemed very comfortable around the members.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed upon entering the room, seeing that I needed to be polite in front of this stranger.

"Oh, you must be Sujin!" the man exclaimed. I nodded, taking his outstretched hand. "I am Sejin, one of BTS's managers, you've heard of me, right?"

"Yes, the members have mentioned you."

"Sejin is my favorite of the managers," Taehyung giggled, smiling widely. "He is also the one who made the decision that the we could adopt someone, and accepted you."

"Oh, jinjja?" I asked. Sejin nodded with a bright smile. "Gomawoyo, I really appreciate it!" I told him.

"I thought it would be great for the members and it all worked out well. Welcome to the family," he said. "Speaking of which, there are a few things to discuss. Go ahead and have a seat," he told me, motioning to the couch in the living room we were standing in. I found a seat in between Jin and Jungkook and Sejin sat down next to Namjoon and Taehyung on the second couch. "So, I've got two immediate things to discuss," he told us, as we nodded our heads. "First, we need to discuss how soon we are going to make the news about Sujin public. Second, we need to see if Sujin is possibly going back to school. The two issues depend on each other, so we'll have to see what you think. So first off, what do you say, Sujin?"

"Uh," I started, wondering. Would I want to go back to a public school after having been homeschooled for the last few years? I remember school, but so much is going on right now, agh!

Seeing me hesitate, Jin spoke up, "We can discuss it more later, if you want."

"No, I think I want to but, well,"

"We understand, it would be a change for you. Especially after being homeschooled for so long," Sejin told me. I nodded. "We can also enroll you into a private school, if you'd rather that."

"Hm," I mumbled. I had never thought about a private school, but I realized that it was a possibility now that I had a new family and I wasn't at the orphanage anymore. The boys had money, and so did the company, and I realized that a private school was actually an option. But would I really want a private school instead of a public one? "Is it okay if I think about this for a little?" I asked Sejin.

"Of course, I just wanted to bring it up so you can start thinking about it. Hopefully you'll decide soon so you can continue with your schooling."

"Yes, don't worry, we'll work on it," Namjoon assured Sejin.

"Great, you seem to be golden on that," Sejin replied. "Next, we've got to discuss how you all feel about the fans. I know eventually they'd find out anyways, but we should formally tell them about Sujin and everything going on with her, now living with you."

"Yes, I see. I think it'd be great to introduce her right away. We should do a celebration Vlive or Run episode to get the fans acquainted with her," J-Hope suggested.

"I think that'd be appropriate," Sejin agreed. "I'll get that verified with the other managers and set up with some staff. You all know I'm not the only one in charge," Sejin told us, and we nodded our heads. "But, this does sound like good progress so far. I think a Run episode would be more proper, since this is a big deal."

"Yay!" Jimin cried. "That sounds like fun."

I giggled, "Yes."

"Hm, well now that's settled I don't there is anything else I was concerned about," Sejin concluded. "You boys know that some officials will be coming over in the next week to make sure you are taking care of Sujin, which I have no doubt you are, but it's mandatory. I'll also be coming back to check in myself and get to know Sujin a little more. Sound good?"