Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15- Pub. May 16, 2019

A/N: So, you guys know what really inspires me? When I listen to those videos on Youtube where it’s like “BTS- “HOME”, but you’re having a conversation with Jimin ” or BTS- “Serendipity”, but you’re in a car while it’s raining” (those are my favorite ones) but they really put me somewhere else, and sometimes with the members and it inspires me SO DARNED MUCH it’s AMAZING so if you need inspiration when writing DO THAT IT HELPS that’s literally my #1 hack for writing y’all.

I walked side by side with Jungkook once again. The first school day had gone by quickly, and I couldn’t wait to rush home and tell the others all about it. I was more than excited to go back the next day, even though I knew several tests and lots of homework were ahead of me.

I started skipping along the sidewalk, eager and excited to get home and give the members the full run-down.

Jungkook looked down at his phone, not watching the pavement ahead as he walked. He seemed uninterested in my gleeful mood, but I didn’t let that slow me down. As soon as the house was in sight, I started sprinting- well, at least as well as you can with a backpack on. I ran up the driveway and swung open the door, getting my shoes off as fast as possible and throwing my backpack into a cubby near the door.

“I’m home!” I shouted, expecting to see Taehyung and Jimin come running to the door, as they has earlier promised they would when I arrived home. But no one answered, and no one came. “Jimin? Tae oppa?” I asked, walking around the corner. The living room TV was on, but no one was to be seen.

My attention was grabbed like lightning as I heard the news reporter on the screen say the words ‘Bangtan Sonyeondan’, and I watched, my attention now glued.

“Fans are being told not to make assumptions, as the 7 member band, BTS has a new rumor going around. A fan spotted BTS’s Jimin at a store near the BigHit building, accompanied by a girl, who by the looks of it is pregnant. The girl has not been identified, but fans suspect that Jimin had been dating this much too young lady in secret. No official statements have been made by the company, but we are all waiting for one. There is no other explanation for the picture taken and posted on the fan’s Twitter here,” the lady droned on, and my heart started beating. Was Jimin actually dating someone behind all of our backs?

I didn’t have to wonder anymore, as the picture that showed up next stopped my breath.

There I was, on the screen, half of my back facing the person who had taken the picture. I had a smile on my face as I hugged the large, tan stuffed bear I had found- the one that matched the color of my shirt perfectly that day. The only part of the bear that was showing in the picture was the bear’s large stomach, lining up perfectly to my torso. Jimin was facing the angle of the camera, laughing, as he did when he saw me hug the giant bear.

And it looked like I was pregnant.

A small, short cry slipped from my mouth as I stepped back, cupping my hand over my mouth.

That decisive picture was being shown across all of Korea. There was no going back.

I was going to be in big trouble.

They were going to be in trouble.

The company was going to be in trouble.

And it was all my fault.

They were going to take me back.

I had to lock myself into my room. Maybe they wouldn’t take me back if they cooled down before I saw them.