Chapter 30

Hey guys! Co-author Kai here, just wanted to apologize for the late update, schools been hard for Rose with all the homework so she asked me to publish it today. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

---

In the morning, there was more joy coming from my mind wanting to peek through the windows of my eyes, than from through the windows of the bedroom apartment.

The rectangle of yellow light from the window was nowhere to be seen, as it was replaced with a light blue hue from the moon. There was barely enough light to cast a shadow behind the person who had come into the room to wake me up.

“Manager Sejin wants us to the Lotte Hotel really early since we’re getting back into the schedule to give the stylist Noona’s time to get used to doing our makeup and such again. Plus, our outfits are there,” Jimin told me, moving the blanket that had been covering me to my feet. “Hey, you didn’t have to agree to come…”

“No, fine, I want to.” I sat up and brushed my hair out of my face. “To be fair, you could have told the others that you weren’t up for it either.” 

“From what I heard, you didn’t want us to miss it.”

“Jiminnn,” I whined. “Just- Never mind.”

“Jin has breakfast ready. Get dressed and head downstairs, the others already ate.”

“Did you?” I asked. 

“What?”

“Did you eat breakfast?”

Jimin looked me in the eyes, his expression faint. “Thanks for sending the food last night. It was good,” he concluded, ignoring my question. He turned around and headed out my door.

“Wait, so you didn-” I sighed and sat up.

After taking a short shower and drying my hair, I tried to find an outfit. I wasn’t sure exactly what to wear, as I knew I’d be out and about, but I didn’t think I’d actually be meeting any of the fans. I decided on a pair of skinny jeans and a black hoodie. Even though it was the end of April and it was starting to warm up, I preferred large or baggy clothing.

I then ran downstairs to meet Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

“Hey, sorry that I’m holding you up,” I said, taking a seat at the kitchen table where Jin placed a plate in front of me.

“Oh, we thought we’d let you sleep in a little since you don’t need to take as much time to get ready as us.”

“But Jimin said you all already ate?”

“Yes, but we’ve still got a bit of stuff to sort out before we leave. You’re fine, take your time.”

“Alright, thanks Jin.”

Taehyung ran down the stairs, and into the kitchen before shuffling through a bunch of cupboards. 

“How’s your surprise going?” Jin asked him.

“Good, just need to bag them up and tie the tags on.”

Once he had about five boxes of plastic sandwich bags in his hands, he skipped back upstairs.

“What’s this all about?” I asked.

“Taehyung is putting together little goodie bags for the ARMYs, and even staff that come to the fan meeting today.”

“Oh, how nice. What’s the occasion?”

“I’m not sure,” Jin sighed. “we've done a thing a few things like that before for a birthday or Christmas, but I’m not sure what this one’s all about.”