Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

A/N: Just to make it clear I'm basing this kind of near the beginning of BTS's career when they were popular but not TOO popular, and they could drive themself around and go places without being noticed and such. (I later decided this means April of 2016)

Vocabulary: Ne = Yes/Yeah Ah ni = No

"Sujin!" I heard Aecha call from the bottom of the stairs.

Now what?

I was already in trouble for several things, so I could imagine she had found another thing to scold me about. I could even think of a few off the bat. For one, I had talked to the boys when I was grounded. Maybe I had done something wrong when I had set up the chairs for them. Maybe the boys told on me, saying I was rude (for an odd reason I didn't know of, I had been polite when they had entered), or Aecha was thinking of another chore or punishment since I was grounded. Either way, I didn't think it was going to be good.

I wanted to be respectful, especially since I was pretty sure that the boys were all still there, so I got up off of my bed and dragged my way down the stairs where everyone was.

"Ne, Aecha?" I asked, bowing to the boys.

"These boys would like to take you out for the day."

I stared at her, waiting for her to say she was kidding or to explain why this was my punishment. Maybe she meant I was going out to help one of the kids move to the boy's home.

"What?" was all I said, hinting that she could continue.

"Just for the day. They've got an extra seat in the car and they plan to go to the aquarium."

I tilted my head to the side.

"To do what?"

"Just to have fun." She shrugged. I couldn't piece anything together. I wasn't being punished?

"But I thought I wa-" She cut me off before I could continue, knowing the boys were right in front of us and she didn't want them to know I was grounded.

"You do so much for us, these boys didn't end up finding someone to adopt today, so they wanted something to do and I thought you deserved a day off."

"Aecha, what have I done to deserve a day off?"

"Everything. You help with the other kids all the time and you never complain about anything. The boys wanted something to do and get to know what kind of child they'll want to adopt in the future, so they thought they'd get to know you."

"Oh." I glanced at the boys. I still didn't fully understand.

"If you don't want to," Namjoon started, but I cut him off.

"No! I'd love to! I'm just surprised, are you sure you wouldn't prefer any of the other kids here?"

"Yes, we're sure. We want you," Jin smiled at me.

"Oh, well, please, let me go get ready, thank you, I will be quick," I said, bowing, before sprinting up the stairs with glee.

As I got ready, I was wondered why I had been chosen. I decided to just go and see what happened and if I was going to get in trouble or something, but I tried to release the unhappy thought.

I didn't know what to wear, but after sifting through my closet and drawers a few times, I finally decided on a black pair of jeans and a gray turtleneck sweater. It was the end of April, but I hated shorts and T-shirts.