Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

[Sujin POV]

"Sujin... Sujin?" a faint voice whispered. It didn't sound familiar.

I shifted. I was uncomfortable, but I wanted to keep sleeping.

"She's not waking up. Should I just bring her inside, hyung?"

"Mmm, yeah. Be careful."

"She's not too heavy. I held her earlier."

I knew I was hearing voices but my head didn't want to actually think about what they were saying, so I ignored it.

I then felt soft hands grabbing me, and I felt myself in the air. I opened my eyes slightly and I realized I was in someone's arms. They were carrying me towards a building, an apartment it looked like. There were two others around me walking inside as well. My eyelids threatened to shut, so I let them even though I didn't think I was going to actually fall back asleep. After a few more seconds, I could tell through my eyelids that we were suddenly inside a bright room.

"Lay her down on the couch. We'll have to wake her. She hasn't had anything to eat yet and it's time for dinner. Jin hyung texted me saying everything was ready."

I felt myself being set down onto something soft and the hands left. I smiled when a warm blanket was put on top of me, making me a lot more comfortable.

"Hyung, what are we having for dinner?"

"Kimchi fried rice and lamb skewers. I tried to make something everyone would like."

"Really?!" several voices shouted at the same time, including mine as I shot up from the couch. I looked up and realized I was in the living room of wherever they had taken me. Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jin, were all in the kitchen, while Yoongi was sitting on the second couch in the room, eyes almost closed.

"Ah, Sujin," Jin said, walking over. "You were tired."

"Yeah, I don't usually have such exciting days." I told him, rubbing my left eye.

"Well I'm glad we could make it a nice day for you."

"Oh, yes, thank you so much."

"Ah, it was nothing."

I grinned, not knowing what else to say.

Luckily, Jungkook spoke up, "Jin worked hard on dinner. I hope you enjoy it."

"Oh, yes, it sounds- and smells wonderful." I told him, earning a smile from Jin.

"It's almost ready," he informed, making Yoongi's almost-closed eyes light up. We were once again silent, until I spoke a question that had popped into my head.

"So, Jin, you cook?"

"Oh, yes, He's our eomma," Jungkook explained, and I laughed.

"Ah, BTS has a great cook too," I chuckled to myself.

"YOU TOLD HER!?" Jin yelled, causing us all to erupt into laughter.

"Yes, the subject may have come up," I let out a breath. "I never once thought this would happen," I paused. "Now how the heck did you have time to spend a day with me? You should have been spending a day with a fan or something."

"Oh, but I thought you were our fan," Hoseok pouted, giving me a childish look.

"I am!" I corrected myself. "I just- well, how would you know if someone from the orphanage knew who you were?"

"Mm, we didn't. We decided that one of you from the orphanage needed a day out more than anyone else, whether they liked us because of who we are or not," Jin explained.