Boating

Rahul was sitting at the small lobby that served as a reception.

Seeing Sameer and Naina, he got up, excited to share with them the information that he had gathered.

"Yahan kitna kuch hai dekhne ko, Sameer... maine socha nahi tha iss choti so jagah mein itna kuch hoga... itni jagah toh Mumbai mein bhi nahi hain... lake, waterfall, fort, parks aur bhi bohot kuch... bada mazaa aayega." He rubbed his hands, eyes shining like a child.

"Sabki list bana le... koi jagah reh na jaaye... poora din aur poori raat bhi ghoomna pade toh bhi saari jagah dekha ke hi jayenge." Sameer said sarcastically.

Naina pressed her lips to control her chuckle... but the sarcasm was lost on Rahul. He looked strangely at Sameer.

"Itna kya ghoomne ka shauk aaya hai tujhe? Raat ko thodi kuch khula hoga... bas din mein hi dekh sakte hain." He placed one hand on Sameer's shoulder.

Naina moved away... so that the sound of her laugh doesn't reach the boys.

Sameer gave an agitated look to him, "Yaar Rahul, tujhe lagta hai mujhe ghumne ki padi haihai?"

Rahul narrowed his eyes in confusion... then his mouth rounded as he realised what Sameer meant.

Naina saw Sonali sitting in the garden outside. She went out to join her.

"Yahan akeli kyon baithi hai?" She asked, settling in the comfortable cane chair.

Sonali gave a bright smile, "Naina, yahan mausam itna achha hai ki lagta hai yahin reh jaun... Rahul andar ghoomne ke liye taxi book kara raha tha toh maine kaha main andar nahi baith sakti... isliye yahan aa gayi... yahan ka garden hi itna sundar hai ki saara din baithe raho."

Naina looked around. The lush garden was lined with white pickets, small patches of flowering plants were grown all over, outlined with white painted bricks. Cane chairs were placed around marble tables with huge umbrellas over each table. Low lamps lined the pathway. She was sure the lamps would be giving a festive look to the place in the evening.

"Chalo Sonali, Naina, taxi aa gayi." Rahul called out to them.

Since the driver was there, three people had to sit behind. Sameer was more than happy when Sonali sat next to Naina, making her shift close to Sameer. He leaned more on her, taking advantage of the situation. She could very well make out what he was trying to do but sat with a straight face. Sameer pressed his leg against her, hoping to get some reaction.

"Sameer, woh dekho, aadha pahad baadlon se dhak gaya hai, kitna sundar lag raha hai." Forgetting all about teasing him, she excitedly pointed outside, placing one hand on his thigh, her face almost touching his, shoulder resting on his chest.

"Kahan?" He leaned to join his cheek with hers, putting his hand over hers on his leg.

She stiffened, realising their proximity when their friends and the driver were around.

He did not let her move her hand, nor did he let her shift back, wrapping his arm around her other arm.

"Sameer, kya kar rahe ho... sab hain yahan pe." She hissed in a low voice.

"Ab tum akele mere saath rehne ko taiyar nahi thi toh sabke saamne hi sahi." He whispered, lips brushing against her ear.

Naina could feel the tiny hair rise on her neck as his warm breath teased the sensitive skin. She swallowed the gasp when his fingers rubbed the side of her waist over the long dress she was wearing.

A sudden brake by the driver made him quickly move away from her.

"Lijiye sir, aa gaya aapka lake... ab aap aaram se boating kijiye, uske baad hum log doosri jagah chalenge." The driver pointed at the narrow lane in front that led them to the lake.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara