Main tere liye

Heyy, yesterday's update was not short... it was the usual chapter length... guess you all wanted to read more so it felt short 😂

BTW Happy Makar Sankranti... the day we got such lovely kite flying iv of Ashdeep last year... and the cheek pull... dreamy...

"Umm... Sameer, meri saree bheeg gayi hai... bed geela ho jayega." She clutched his neck tighter when he leaned to put her on the bed.

"Toh?" He raised one brow, straightening up.

"Main change kar leti hun." She said in a low voice.

He put her down, still holding her shoulders, "Karo."

Her heart flipped, "Kya?"

"Karo na... tumne hi toh kaha tha saree ko room mein hi change karna hota hai." He did not move his gaze from her.

Naina twisted the end of her pallu... her courage failing her now.

Sameer let his hands fall from her shoulders... and the pallu slipped along, landing on the floor.

Naina closed her eyes, pressing her lips under the teeth to stop their quivering. Her instinct wanted to pick up the fallen pallu... but her hands didn't move. She clutched the saree on her sides... breathing hard.

Sameer looked at the changing expressions on her face... he knew she was fighting herself.

"Naina, aur nahi." He whispered, moving closer to her.

Before she could react, he pulled out the pleats... and her saree fell at their feet.

She gasped... her eyes flew open... her breathing became ragged...

His hands went around her waist, completely bare under his fingers. He pulled her with a jerk, making her crash against his chest.

He leaned to bury his face in her neck, inhaling deeply, filling himself with the intoxicating scent of her, combined with the fragrance of flowers that were all around the bed.

"Iss khushboo ke liye taras gaya tha main... ab kabhi door nahi jaane dunga tumhe." He mumbled against her ear.

Her hands slowly went around him, feeling his warmth. She felt some dampness on his clothes... making her aware that he had been caught in the showers too.

"Tum... tumhare kapde bhi geele hain." She forced herself to speak, knowing what he would make out of it... but nothing was more important for her than his health.

"Mujhe thand nahi lag rahi." He skimmed his lips against her neck, placing small kisses over the wide, exposed shoulder.

His hands behind her felt the thin strip of cloth, and something struck him.

"Naina," He straightened, looking at her.

His eyes slipped to the depth of her neck in front... and he was sure of what he was thinking.

"Yeh blouse... uss pehle wale se zyaada... matlab tumne usse bhi deep banwaya hai?" He wanted to hear it from her.

She lowered her eyes, nodding once. His heart jumped... she had done it for him... and she had chosen to wear it tonight, knowing fully well that he would come to know... she wanted him to know...

He turned her around in one swift motion. Her hair fell till her waist. He moved them over one shoulder, revealing the smooth, creamy back. His fingers grazed the satiny expanse... making her arch back. He leaned and placed a kiss at the base of her neck.