Dhadkan

"Aaj kaise bhool gayi kurta le jaana... pehle toh tum kabhi nahi bhooli." Sameer teased.

Naina recalled that she had been in a different state of mind in the morning, after what had happened. Maybe she kept it some place other than her bag absentmindedly.

She tried to go to look for it in the cupboard. His hand on her arm tightened, pulling her closer.

"Jaane do na, main cupboard mein dekh leti hun." She uttered with difficulty as his breath warmed her forehead.

"Aaj yehi pehen ke so jao... bohot achha lag raha hai tumpe." His voice was deep.

Her heartbeat accelerated. Sonali's words reverberated in her ears... would he actually ask her to wear a nighty...

"Tumhe... tumhe mera kurta nahi pasand kya?" She looked up at him.

"Huh... kaunsa kurta?" His brows furrowed.

"Jo main raat ko pehenti hun... sote waqt." She said simply.

"Maine aisa kab kaha?" He was perplexed at her question.

"Tum yeh pehnne ko keh rahe ho na... toh main puch rahi hun ki kya tum isliye keh rahe ho kyonki tumhe mere woh lucknawi kurte nahi pasand jo main raat ke liye pehenti hun." She explained patiently.

He looked at her in wonder, "Naina, tum kitni bholi ho."

"Haan, isliye mujhe nahi pata chal raha ki tumhe kya pasand hai... matlab kya main woh kurte na pehnu... ya dusre wale pehen lu... ya tshirt le lun... matlab kya lun bolo?" She gave him the choices, skipping the mention of nighty.

Mischief filled up his eyes, "Jo main bolunga woh logi?"

She nodded, her heart in her mouth at his expression.

"Tum na pink nighty le lo, satin ki lace wali." He leaned, speaking in a husky voice.

Here it was.

She shivered under his hold. Turning her completely towards himself, he looked at her flushed face, the red colour of his tshirt adding to the glow on her cheeks.

"Waise agar tum roz mere shirt ya tshirt pehen logi toh bhi mujhe achha lagega." He rubbed his nose with hers.

"Main tumhare shirt pehen lungi toh tum kya pehenoge?" She asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

He was pleasantly surprised at her question, then looked mischievously in her eyes, "Mujhe pata hai tumhe bohot achha lagta hai mujhe bina shirt ke dekhna... toh main tumhare liye... "

She kept a hand on his mouth... turning crimson.

"Kya hua... subah toh bade pyar se choo rahi thi." He held her hand, speaking as his lips brushed against her fingers.

She squeezed her eyes shut, abashed at the memories of morning.

He brought her hand down to place on his chest, "Shirt utaarun kya?"

"Sameer." She hid her face in his chest.

"Naina, tum fir se aise sharma rahi ho, maine kaha tha na tumse... tum khul ke apne dil ka haal mujhe bata sakti ho ya jataa sakti ho... jaise main bol deta hun." He lifted her face, placing a finger under her chin.

"Aur abhi mera dil pata hai kya keh raha hai?" He kissed her closed eyes.

She opened them slowly.

"Mera dil keh raha hai ki tum mere saare kapde pehen lo... jisse sab mein tumhari khushbu samaa jaye." He looked at her lovingly.

"Hato." She tried to push him.