Revision

"Arre tum apni books toh le lo." Naina stopped to remind Sameer about the books he had left on the table.

"Ek minute." He hurried to pick up the two books and join Naina.

She was already running up the stairs. Sameer ran after her, not able to contain his expectant grin.

She was standing in the middle of the deserted terrace, looking around thoughtfully.

He walked upto her slowly, stopping behind her.

"Hmm, sab kuch waisa hi hai... kuch badla hua lag toh nahi raha... haina?" She tapped her chin with index finger.

"Mujhe toh sab kuch bohot badla sa lag raha hai." He said in a low, husky voice.

"Achha... kamaal hai... mujhe toh dikh hi nahi raha." She moved a few steps to the other side.

Sameer slipped his hands in pocket, watching her with intrigue.

"Khair, college khatam hone se pehle ek baar terrace dekhna tha toh dekh liya... chalo ab neeche chalte hain." She moved further away from him.

Within a second, she was crushed in his arms, "Mujhe yahan ka naksha dikhane laayi ho?"

"Nahi, tumhe thank you kehne." She cupped his face, not surprised by his pull or his arms around her.

But he was... as she raised her heels and placed a kiss on his forehead, "Yeh thank you mere dard ke baare mein sochne ke liye."

He smiled.

She kissed his eyes, "Yeh thank you mere na batane par bhi meri takleef ko dekh lene ke liye."

He drew in a deep breath.

Threading her fingers in his hair, she kissed his earlobes, "Yeh thank you bin bole meri baatein samajh jaane ke liye."

He shuddered.

Next, she pecked his lips, "Yeh thank you meethe ke liye."

He pressed his lower lip with the teeth.

She placed soft kisses over his jawline.

"Yeh thank you unn sab cheezon ke liye jo tumne kal bhijwayi thi." She said in between the kisses, drifting down to his throat.

Sameer was beyond himself with excitement. He had no idea what had got into her but whatever it was, he was loving it.

His breath got stuck as she opened two of his top buttons one after the other... dropping more kisses on his chest. Was she trying to kill him... by setting him on fire like this...

"Na... Naina... yeh... yeh kiska thank you hai?" He was breathless.

She looked up innocently, "Yeh toh free gift hai... nahi chahiye?"

Another shock.

He could just blink... till she started to pull the sides back to close the button.

"Theek hai, nahi chahiye toh koi baat nahi." Her expression remained nonchalant.

His hands stopped the fingers pushing the panels back together, "Chahiye na... bilkul chahiye... jitne gift, jitne thank you dena chaho sab ke liye ready hun."

"Oh," she kept the face blank, "Achha, toh fir do kadam peeche hato."

He stared... wondering why she wanted to create distance.

"Offo, kya ho gaya tumhe... kuch sunte hi nahi." She pouted and stepped back, standing a little away.

His eyes popped out when she pulled the dori of the short jacket she was wearing over her kurta... she definitely had some murderous plans today...