Challenge

"Tum yahan itni raat ko choron ki tarah mujhe challenge karne aaye ho?" Naina was amazed.

"Itni raat ko, haan... par choron ki tarah nahi... Romeo ki tarah... aur ek test lene aaya hun... dekhte hain tum usmein paas hoti ho ya nahi." Sameer nipped her earlobe as she tried to shrink away.

"Oh Romeo Juliet, khidki meri hai jiske neeche baithe ho... zara dheere bolo... meri neend kharab ki toh sabko jagaa dungi." Preeti's irritated voice floated out as she peeped out of the window.

Sameer slipped further down, pulling Naina in his arms, her upper part of the body completely over him.

"Sameer, chodo mujhe, yeh kya kar rahe ho?" She whispered, her lips close to his jaw.

"Shhh... awaz nahi." He muttered, speaking right on her ear.

His one hand around her waist kept her firmly pinned to his chest while the other one trailed behind her, going up to pull out the hair band that kept her hair tied.

Their faces were just an inch apart, eyes lost in each other... she could feel his breath heating her skin... and her gaze slipped to his lips.

She waited...

His hand moved down from her hair, tracing her spine... then came to her arm... and he held it... pressing a little.

She winced.

"Dawa nahi lagayi na tumne?" He was almost inaudible.

She gulped... waiting for his phone call and then the tension of not being able to speak to him had erased all thoughts about her pain.

He took out the tube of ointment from his pocket. She saw it, and looked up at him in wonder... he had come to apply ointment on her mark.

His hand went behind her neck... and a frown appeared on his face... the kurta had no zipper.

He raised his brows in question... she shrugged... there was no way he could reach the mark.

But then... Sameer Maheshwari was not the one to be deterred by small hurdles.

He held the hem of her sleeve... and ripped it... till the upper arm.

Naina gasped... but the sound was lost in his mouth... as he had closed his lips over hers, anticipating her reaction. She twisted her arm, but he held onto it, not letting her move... his tongue exploring the depths, his teeth nipping her lips.

When he left her a little later, he kept on stroking her back, helping her to get normal.

"Bilkul chup rehna, main abhi dawa lagaunga... agar awaz hui toh Preeti uth jayegi aur yeh..." He pointed at her torn sleeve.

She pressed her lips together. He applied some ointment on the bluish black patch on her milky white skin, blowing on it.

The pain he was trying to soothe was much lesser than the havoc he was creating by everything he was doing.

He blew on the mark a few times... leaned and kissed a little above it. Her arm jerked as his lips grazed the bumpy skin covered with goosebumps.

"Shh Naina... awaaz mat karna." His low whisper against her ear again made her shiver.

He took some more ointment and started to rub on her cheek, with feather strokes, making her insane.

"Tum... tum kya kar rahe ho?" Her restrained voice conveyed the effect he was having on her.

His palm flattened behind her, plastering her to him as he placed his lips on her ear, "Main toh kuch kar hi nahi raha... bas tumhare dard pe marham laga raha hun."