Mazaak

Thank you all for your concern... I'm overwhelmed with the love you give me.

Please don't feel that writing is giving me any stress. Not at all. These updates and your comments make my day... honestly.

It is just that some ups and downs in life sometimes leave you a little rattled. But that doesn't mean I can stay away from Samaina 😁
So, we'll keep meeting daily... I hope to do something that the show didn't give us... 500 episodes.
Fingers crossed.

Sameer opened the gate in the evening, expecting Naina to be there again. To his disappointment, she wasn't. The driver took his things inside while Sameer stood at the gate, wondering why she was not here. The moment driver was out of sight, soft hands hugged him from behind, taking him by surprise.

"Naina." His head jerked back as his hands came over hers, on his chest.

"Welcome, patidev." She placed her head between his shoulders.

"Aaj chup ke welcome kyon?" He smiled, delighted to know that she was waiting for him right here.

"Gale lagane ke liye tumhare andar aane tak ka intezar nahi kar sakti thi, isliye chup ke khadi thi." She tightened her arms around him.

He breathed out in relief. The warmth of her embrace after one full day was the bliss he himself was craving for.

"Lekin mujhe tumhe dekhna hai, aage toh aao... main bhi gale lagana chahta hun tumhe." He tugged at her arms.

She quickly stepped away from him, taking a few steps to walk ahead as she moved towards the house. Before Sameer could grab her, he saw the driver emerging from the main door, coming towards them. He politely wished Naina, asked him if he could leave, and went out when Sameer nodded.

She turned to look at him once the gate was closed.

"Ab dekh lo." She said with a bright smile, walking backwards.

He let his gaze travel leisurely over her, from top to bottom, then back to her face. The red cotton dress that she was wearing was again from the college days. He loved the way it hugged her at certain places. The dress fell a little below her knees, leaving the legs bare. She still kept a black thread around her ankle, ever since chachiji had asked her to wear one. Whatever the purpose, he loved the black thread on her delicate ankle. The broad belt around her slender waist made her look even more dainty. The neck of the dress was not deep but it clearly showed the mangalsutra, its pendent resting where the neckline dipped in the center. The silky mane covered her back, a few locks flowing across her face as she continued to walk backwards, smiling at him. There was no makeup on her face... her eyes were still alluring, her lips pink, cheeks were flushed, and skin glowed.

He held out his hand. She placed her palm in it, turning to walk with him. Together, they went in.

Ramdhari had kept tea and some snacks ready. Though Sameer wanted to go to the room, Naina insisted that he must have tea first.

"Kabse kuch khaya nahi hai tumne. Lunch hi kiya tha bas. Bhook lagi hogi na... pehle thoda kha lo fir fresh ho jaana." She forced him to sit, leaving him no choice.

After tea, Sameer held her hand and dragged her to their room the minute Ramdhari went back to the kitchen with empty cups.

"Arre, arre... aaram se Mr Maheshwari... itna utavalapn bhi theek nahi hai." She rounded her eyes dramatically.

He crushed her in his arms the moment they were inside, "Khud tum andar aane ka intezar bhi nahi kar saki aur utavala main hun?"

She hugged him tight, "Maine toh bas tumhara welcome karne ke liye kiya tha... apne liye thodi."