Mere sapne

"Tumhe pata hai na pink mein tumhe dekh ke main pagal ho jaata hun." Sameer put Naina down in front of the mirror, standing behind her as he looked at their reflection.

"Isiliye yeh pehna." She said... with intense eyes.

He was taken by surprise for a moment... the eyes shining with a new glint the very next.

"Naina, aaj ka din bohot lamba tha mere liye... itni der tak tumse door, woh bhi tab jab main ek pal bhi tumse alag nahi hona chahta tha." He moved his hands up her arms slowly.

The goosebumps erupted again, at his feather light touch.

His hands reached her shoulders, thumbs making slow circles on the exposed skin on both sides.

"Aaj tum bohot sundar lag rahi ho." He touched his cheek to her hair.

She hitched her shoulder as his chin brushed against her neck.

The first thing to go was her clip. Her hair tumbled down on the shoulder, in cascading dark waves.

Shifting the hair away from one side, he kissed her ear, "Yeh jhumke tumhare gaalon ko aur bhi chamak de rahe hain."

She fisted her hands.

He delicately took off her earrings, kissing the bare ears. His lips moved down to the neck, fingers grazing the necklace, before resting at her nape, to open the clasp. He pulled it away and placed on the dresser.

"Mujhe jalan ho rahi this iss haar se... jo itne kareeb tha tumhare." He murmured.

She expected another feather touch of his lips on her neck, tilting it slightly to give him more access. Her simple movement made him go mad... and he pulled open the dori in a split second, pushing the fabric away from her shoulder.

Naina jerked as his teeth scraped the smooth skin... her eyes going shut.

He immediately kissed over it gently, "Kal koi nishan nahi diya tumhe... kyonki aaj sab the ghar pe, aur tumhe chachaji ke ghar bhi jaana tha... par aaj... aaj main nahi rok paunga khud ko."

His teeth nipped her again, on the back. Naina arched, making him draw in a sharp breath as he saw her in the mirror...

Trying to remove the pallu from her other shoulder, he frowned as it remained stuck there. Recalling the time in Mumbai when he had seen her pin it, he quickly turned the edge of her blouse... removing the safety pin.

The pallu slid off... she didn't move this time.

"Pink mein tum mere dil ka aisa haal karti ho ki mujhe aur kuch nazar nahi aata." He looked at her reflection, his voice turning raspy.

Her heavy breathing made her bosom move swiftly, making it difficult for him to breathe.

Her eyes shot open when she felt his fingers fiddling with the hooks at her back.

"Sameer, ye... ye..." She gulped.

He looked up, his fingers not stopping for a moment.

"Abhi... abhi itna ujala hai... kamre mein roshni hai." She voiced her nervousness.

"Tum ab bhi itna sharma rahi ho, Naina... kal raat ke baad bhi?" He asked in a husky voice.

The mention of last night made her shudder... she stepped back, standing against his chest.

"Naina, tum sach mein bohot khoobsurat ho... jaane kab se sirf khayaalon mein tumhari tasveer bana raha tha... lekin tum unn khayaalon se, unn saare sapnon se kahin zyada khoobsurat ho... ab meri aankhen tumhari har khoobsurati ko khud mein samaa lena chahti hain." He held her shoulders, moving her ahead.