Jalan

Today is a day of celebration for me... and all my readers.
This is the 350th chapter of my book and I'm extremely thankful to all of you to help me reach this milestone.
It reminds me of the 350th episode celebration of our show... I feel the same exultation that we all felt watching the clips of their party. Trying to relive those moments with a party in today's update.

After reaching the hotel, Sameer and Naina decided to take a nap. Around five in the evening, they ordered tea in the room.

"Tum pehle taiyar ho jao... main tab tak dekh leti hun mujhe saree ke saath kya pehenna hai... yahan main koi jewelry toh layi nahi... bas dress ke saath ke hain." She told him, keeping back the cup on side table.

For once, Sameer agreed to do the same. To match his outfit with his wife's clothes, he chose a black tshirt with a jacket over it in same colour, pairing it with a black pant. He was aware how much Naina loved black on him.

She was putting back the jewelry pouch when he came out of the washroom, in a towel as always.

Quickly grabbing her clothes she went in, before he could get any ideas.

Sameer was whistling as he brushed his hair, admiring his choice of outfit in the mirror. The sound of door made him look in her direction... the lips remained curled but the whistle lost its voice. He watched as she slowly walked towards him, twisting her fingers.

The saree didn't cling to her like the green one, but her narrow waist could be seen through the slightly transparent material. Black contrasted beautifully with the plain golden border... also with her creamy skin. The arm that was not covered by the pallu, was gleaming. She wore a chunky silver necklace he had never seen before, along with a matching bracelet in one hand. A small bindi, kohl lined eyes and some gloss was her only makeup,but enough to take his breath away. Her silky mane fell in soft waves over one shoulder, her side parting making it heavier on one side. His gaze fell to the black bangles she was wearing... and he felt a strong urge to hear their tinkling sound.

"Kaisi lag rahi hun?" She asked, seeing him go mum.

He threw the brush aside. It landed on the bed.

His heart thumping hard against his chest, he closed the distance between them.

She could see the adulation in his eyes... but wanted to hear from him.

"Achi nahi lag rahi kya? Tumne kuch kaha hi nahi." She made a sad face.

His fingers moved over her bangles, making the sound he desired...

She trembled as his fingers stroked her arm, going up to the shoulder in a feather light touch.

"Kaisi lag rahi ho yeh khud dekh lo." He held her other hand, placing it on his heart.

She could feel the erratic drumming under her fingers.

"Kal jaake us tailor se aise dus barah blouse banwa lo." He traced the high neckline.

"Achha, maine socha shayad tumhe pasand na aaye... iska design... baaki jaisa nahi hai na." She was surprised.

"Lekin iska style hi alag hai." He leaned to kiss the curve of her shoulder.

She hitched her shoulder... his lightest touch also made her stomach flutter.

"Ab bahar thand lagegi mujhe." She couldn't wear a sweater though.

A loud gasp left her lips as he looped his arm around her waist, plastering her to his chest, "Main lagne dunga tab na."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, looking straight into his eyes, "Pakka?"