Badhaai

"Sameer, kuch toh sharm karo... chachiji ne kaha aur tumne darwaza band kar liya... pagal ho kya... chalo, bahar jao." Naina was bewildered at his unabashed attitude.

Sameer kept taking slow steps towards her, gazing at her intently, "Sharm kis baat ki... biwi ho tum meri... dekha na chachiji ne kitne pyar se kaha ki aaram se pack kar lena, unhe jaldi nahi hai... matlab woh humein time deke gayi hain... ab unhone kaha hai toh manna chahiye na."

"Sameer, tum please jao... sab hain ghar mein... aise achha thodi lagta hai... chachaji kya sochenge." She started to step back.

"Kuch nahi... woh apne kamre mein hain." He was closing the distance between them, a smile on his lips as he realised where she was heading.

Another step and her legs hit the bed, making her fall flat on her back. She looked around in shock as he gave a lopsided smirk.

Before she could get up, he sat on the bed, leaning over her to keep her pinned, "Sirf dikhane ke liye na na bolti ho aur ishaare aise deti ho... tumhara bhi jawab nahi, meri jaan."

She opened her mouth to deny but his eyes boring into hers made her forget all words.

His one hand linked with her fingers, other one going around her head... he leaned further, sliding his nose against hers, skimming down her throat.

She drew in a sharp breath, heat spreading in her veins at the touch of his lips on the throbbing nerve at the base of her neck.

"Sameer, please... " She still tried to hold onto some sanity.

"Tum jab aise please bolti ho toh dil aur bhi machal jaata hai." His guttural voice made her spine tingle.

As he planted small kissed over her collar bone, coming down to the center of her neck, her back arched helplessly. He let his head rest on her chest, realising that he wouldn't be able to control himself if he went any further.

Taking a deep breath to clear his mind of the buzzing need, he lifted himself, keeping her pinned with his hands. Her breathing was as uneven as his... he could see the way her chest heaved. With her hair spilled all around her, it was extremely tough for him to tear his gaze away.

He placed one hand behind her head, making her get up.

"Naina, tumhara pyar jitna milta hai meri tadap utni aur badh jaati hai... dil thoda aur maangne lagta hai... mujhe samajh nahi aata main aisa kya karun jisse tumhe dikha paun ki mere dil mein tumhare liye kitna zyada pyar hai." He touched his forehead with hers.

She placed her hands on his chest, "Tumhe dikhane ki zaroorat nahi hai... jab tumhari dhadkan mere choone se aise badh jaati hai toh mujhe pata chal jaata hai tum kitna pyar karte ho mujhse."

He wrapped his arms around her, his heart thudding against her.

"Kahan jaa rahi hai, Preeti?" Bela asked as Preeti turned to go out of the kitchen.

She stopped, wondering how to make an excuse to go to the room... no one should know that Sameer was inside with Naina.

"Woh mummy, main... haan, main dekhne jaa rahi thi ki Naina ne gift pack kar diye ya nahi." She said without turning.

"Kamre mein mat jaana abhi... aise achha nahi lagta... Sameer ko kuch der baithne de Naina ke saath... kar lenge gift pack... abhi toh mehmaan aaye bhi nahi hain." Bela continued to chop dry fruits for the halwa that she had made.

Preeti turned to look at her mother, her jaw hanging, "Aapko pata hai jijaji... matlab woh kamre mein... "

Bela narrowed her eyes, "Tujhe bhi pata hai?"