Aamne Saamne

Hi friends, I know you all want the evening updates to be resumed soon. Honestly, it is difficult for me at the moment.
I was able to manage during college track because college life was easier to handle. I could type whenever I got a short window in office, or during lunch or coffee break. It was no effort.

But now, post marriage scenes are not that easy for me. I haven't seen any marriage closely around me. It is tough to imagine situations, more so now that the honeymoon is over and Samaina would start their new life. The daily scenario I present is something that comes after a lot of thinking, typing, deleting, retyping... the update takes more time now. Also, I am giving little longer ones when I give only in the morning.

Please understand my situation. I don't want to compromise on the flow of story by forcing myself for two updates. Though, I'll give whenever I can bring it.

Thank you for your constant support and love.

Naina kneeled against her suitcase, looking for the clothes to wear.

For the first time, Sameer realised his stupidity. Naina was not staying in a hotel... it was her own house. Why had he never thought of this before? He cursed himself for being such a fool. They had been married for ten days now... and he could not see this basic requirement of hers.

When she was gone, he quickly got up. Opening his cupboard, he realised, it was filled with clothes and other things. There was no space. He started to shuffle the things on first shelf. They were his regular clothes. He bent down to the lower ones. What he found was not less than a shock for him. His cupboard still had clothes he had worn in hostel in Nainital... even his uniform... along with more things from his school days here. He was surprised to see the thick jackets he had worn during winters there. And loads of books... of the school time here in Ahmedabad.

He had never bothered to check it and there was no one to do it for him. Ramdhari took care of his laundry, but he could not have disposed off the old clothes without his permission.

Sameer started to pull out the extra stuff, throwing everything on the floor besides the cupboard.

By the time Naina came out, he had successfully emptied more than half of it.

"Sameer, yeh kya kar rahe ho tum?" She yelled, seeing clothes and books scattered on the floor, covering half of their room.

He was still buried in them, emptying the hangers for her.

"Sameer, tumse pooch rahi hun... kar kya rahe ho... yeh toofan kyon leke aaye ho kamre mein?" She started to come towards the cupboard.

He excitedly stepped out to tell her about his feat...

She crashed into him, not expecting him to jump out from behind the open door like this. His arms instinctively went around her waist... bare waist.

He forgot what he was doing, what he wanted to tell her, why he was excited. All he could see was her wet, tousled hair... droplets stuck on them... her face, fresh and glowing like a morning bloom... eyes rounded in surprise showed his awestruck face... lips that had parted when she gasped were still in the same state...

His breath got lost somewhere at the back of his throat.

When his eyes drifted down, the lost breath became more elusive. Ample expanse of skin was visible to make him go weak... the broad neckline of her blouse looked even wider with the open strings dangling behind her... bare, dainty waist fitted in the groove of his palm... she had not worn the saree yet...