Practice

By mistake I gave the command to publish this part. Now I am letting it go as new chapter as it is though it is just half. Rest half will come tomorrow morning.

I was not to give any update tomorrow but next half you'll get. Sorry for the confusion.

The streets of Lonavala were steep... not all but the town was quite like a hill. Rahul stopped outside a big bunglow which had a board advertising that it was available for hire.

Sameer and Rahul went in to check if the place was safe enough. They came out within a few minutes, asking Sonali and Naina to come in and see if they liked the place.

It was a beautiful property. Two huge rooms on the ground floor served as living room or TV lounge, along with a dining hall. There was a large well stocked kitchen. The cook was available to make whatever food the guests asked for. First floor had four bedrooms. Each bedroom had a separate terrace with a swing.

They liked the property a lot and booked whole of it. They didn't want anyone else to come and occupy other rooms and create disturbance.

Naina loved the bedroom done in white and blue. It was both vibrant and comforting. The sheer white curtains were constantly flying in the breeze which made the room much cooler even without a fan. The terrace was lined with flowering plants. Amidst all that was a white swing to seat two people. She was admiring the view of gardens down below when two arms circled her waist.

"Pasand aaya?" Sameer leaned on her shoulder.

"Bohot." She leaned back on him.

"Andar chalo, kuch baat karni hai." He kept one arm around her shoulder, turning her.

"Kya baat hai?" She asked when they were back inside the room.

"Naina, dekho hamare saath fir se wohi ho raha hai jo ab tak hota aaya hai." He made her sit on the couch.

She raised her brows, not knowing what he was talking about.

"Hum dono ek saath hote hue bhi saath nahi the jab school mein the... lekin pyaar tha... yahan aake hum dono ne fir se uss pyar ko apnaya... Rahul aur Sonali ki shaadi mein jab tumhari maang mein mera tilak lag gaya tha, hamara rishta tabhi judd gaya tha... fir court mein shaadi hui... ab wapas jaake fir se shaadi karenge, poori rasmon ke saath." He held her hands as he spoke.

Naina nodded.

"Apne ghar mein ek saath rehne ka mauka humein baad mein milega par uski ek jhalak humne le li Rahul ke ghar mein rehkar... aisa nahi lagta tumhe ki hamari zindagi mein jo bhi hona hota hai pehle uska trailer milta hai humein?" He shifted closer to her.

"Haan Sameer, sach keh rahe ho tum... har baat ki pehle jhalak mil hi jaati hai." She marvelled at the strange coincidences of their life.

His voice dropped a few decibels, "Aur ab hamare honeymoon ke trailer ki baari hai."

She drew in a sharp breath as he leaned, pulling her in his arms, placing his lips on her neck. Her hands clutched his shoulders, head went back as his lips skimmed up to her chin, peppering her with small kisses.

"Ab honeymoon ki practice hai toh theek se hi karni padegi na." He whispered in her ear, making her shiver.

As his lips moved towards her mouth, there was a knock at the door.

Naina jerked back, looking in the direction of the sound.

"Chodo na, jo hoga chala jayega." He pulled her again.

"Nahi Sameer, Rahul hua toh? Aise achha nahi lagta... tum please jaake dekho." She placed her hand on his cheek, turning him away.

"Kya Naina, honeymoon pe bhi aisi har dastak pe darwaza khologi kya?" He huffed.

She turned crimson at his statement, getting up immediately so that he could not see her red face.

"Abhi inn logon ke saath aaye hain... toh wohi honge na darwaze pe... main hi dekh leti hun." She turned towards the door.

He got up quickly, "Nahi, ruko... main dekh raha hun."

Rahul was at the door. He said something to Sameer and they went out, closing the door behind.

"Naina, main abhi paanch minute mein aata hun." He said before leaving.

Naina wondered if there was a problem... hoping that there was nothing related to this accommodation as she really liked it here.

When Sameer returned after fifteen minutes, she was pacing the room nervously.

"Kya hua, Sameer... koi problem hai kya... yeh jagah theek nahi hai?" She asked him.

He furrowed his brows, "Iss jagah mein kya problem hai... yeh toh bohot achhi hai... tumne aisa kyon poocha?"

She was now confused, "Toh fir tum kahan gaye the?"

"Main toh Rahul ke saath car tak gaya tha... usmein se saara khane peene ka samaan lene... car peeche park kar di thi na." He explained the reason for his absence.

She heaved a sigh of relief, "Oh! Main toh dar hi gayi thi... mujhe laga shayad yahan koi problem hai."

"Yahan bas ek problem hai." He let out a long breath.

She looked at him, frowning.

"Yahan uss Rahul ke bachche ne bahar jaane ka plan bana liya hai... ab ghoomne jaana padega." Sameer said with a grumpy face.

"Ghoomne jaana padega? Hum yahan ghoomne hi toh aaye hain." She was surprised at his reaction.

"Hum toh honeymoon ki practice karne aaye hain." He crushed her in his arms, trying to steal a kiss.

She placed her hand on his mouth, "Itni practice ki zaroorat nahi hai, Mr Maheshwari... chaliye, taiyar ho jaiye."

He left her, sulking, going to the washroom to freshen up.