Hangover

Sameer stared at the sleeping form of his wife... in frustration. How could she just fall asleep like this... with him waiting for this moment for so long?

"Naina." He patted her cheek.

"Hmm." She hummed.

He brightened... maybe she wasn't in deep sleep.

"Naina... jaan... tumhe neend aa rahi hai kya?" He leaned, mumbling close to her ear.

Another shock awaited him.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him down... not prepared for this, he lost balance, falling on her.

"Maine kab kaha mujhe neend aa rahi hai." She brushed her lips against his neck.

"Lekin abhi toh tum... tum so gayi thi." He lifted his head, foolishly looking at her.

"Kitne buddhu ho tum... jaan." She murmured.

Astounded, he gaped at her half open eyes... and a crooked smile.

What was she doing... she had no idea what effect she was having on him... driving him more crazy with each passing minute.

"Nahi samjhe?" She misunderstood his silence, "Arre baba, main acting kar rahi thi... sone ki... dekhne ke liye ki tum kya karoge."

He was baffled.

"Ab aise hi rahoge ya mujhe uthne bhi doge?" Her sniggers brought him out of the trance.

He moved aside, seeing her sit up... in normal condition, Naina would have been mortified in such clothes, looking for something to cover herself... presently, she was least bothered.

A smile spread on his lips... maybe he should try this juice again on her... this sensuous, expressive side of her was unexpected, but gratifying... and spicy.

"Tum kahan jaa rahi ho?" He sat up, watching her get down from the bed, holding on to the edge to balance herself.

She stalled him with a hand, blinking hard. He watched as she staggered to the table on his side of the bed, picked up the intercom... and started to dial.

He quickly pressed the button to disconnect, taking phone from her.

"Iss waqt kisse phone kar rahi ho?" He gave her a puzzled look.

"Arre, juice mangwa rahi hun... tumne hi toh kaha tha... nighty dikhao toh juice mangwa dunga." She said matter of factly.

He let out a sigh.

"Ab aise kyon kar rahe ho? Ab toh maine pehen ke bhi dikha di na." She pouted, hands on waist.

His eyes moved to her tiny waist... another sigh escaping his lips.

"Naina, meri Naina... idhar aao." He placed his hands over hers, pulling her on the bed.

"Offo, chodo mujhe... ab main change karne jaa rahi hun." She wriggled in his grasp.

"Kya? Change kyon karna hai?" He was confounded again.

She looked at him as if he was mad, "Toh yeh pehen ke soungi kya? Tum bhi kaisi baatein karte ho... pagal... aise kapde koi pehenta hai kya?"

He could not understand whether to kiss her madly for this cuteness or to bang his head against the headboard for her condition where she wasn't aware of anything.

"Umm... tumhe change karne ki zaroorat nahi hai... ab yeh nighty hai toh pehen ke sone ki hi hui na... warna iska naam nighty kyon hota?" He traced a finger along her collar bone, speaking huskily, his one hand sliding around her waist.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें