Wish

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
This is indeed a great day for all of us as our Ashdeep won the award for best jodi as Samaina... something we have known for long but now it has been acknowledged... and they gifted us a beautiful picture with each other...
Nothing could make the morning more lovely and precious...
This is the best news for the fandom in last three months...
Hope we get the other good news soon...
Wish many more for them...

And now for today's update 😊

Hayee Naina, kitni pyari lag rahi hai... ekdum nayi dulhan... main hi behosh ho rahi hun tujhe dekh ke, Sameer toh aaj gaya kaam se." Sonali beamed with genuine praise in her eyes, unmindful of the fact that Sameer was within hearing distance.

She was so right, he thought with a sigh... he was completely knocked out seeing Naina dressed like this. All he wanted to do was to crush her in his arms, stroke the satiny skin of her waist, taste those plump lips, drown in her deep eyes, feel the bangles tinkle under his fingers, move her long lustrous hair to one side and pull the strings at her back...

His mind had started to build new fantasies. Swallowing hard... he realised he needed to curb his chain of thoughts. The way he had lost control in the morning was not a good sign.

"Sameer, kya soch rahe ho... chalo na." She tugged at his arm.

One look at her and he didn't know how to stay away... he didn't want to... but it was required... for some more time... for her...

"Tu theek hai na, Sameer... itna paseena kyon aa raha hai tujhe?" Rahul stopped near him as Sonali started to lock the door.

"Main theek hun... woh thodi garmi hai na aaj... aur itne dino baad bahar nikal rahe hain." He tried to blame his state on the weather.

"Kal hi toh tum log gaye the shopping pe." Rahul looked at him strangely.

"Kal... haan kal woh... arre yaar, ab lag rahi hai aaj zyada garmi toh kya karun... shayad yeh shirt aisa hai... pata nahi." Sameer frustratingly looked away.

Naina and Sonali looked at him puzzled, wondering what made him so angry.

Without a word, they entered the lift. It had been decided that they would go together in Rahul's car as it would not be comfortable for Naina to sit on the bike wearing a saree.

Sonali sat in front with Rahul while Sameer settled on the back seat with Naina. The moment car started to move, she sought his hand, knowing that there was something burdening his mind. He looked at her... there was an understanding in her eyes... without knowing the reason for his irritation, she was trying to soothe him. The touch of her soft hand did the magic... he felt a calmness descend on him.

His relieved smile made Naina also smile in relief. She could feel his edginess when he was talking to Rahul. He was fine while they were in the room, even when they were coming out of their room, he had brushed his fingers along her waist... and when she had glared at him, he had winked. Suddenly, he had become upset over a simple question. In fact, even before Rahul had asked him, he was lost in thoughts. She was worried.

Leaning closer to him, she said in a low voice, "Sameer, tum theek ho na? Tabiyat kharab toh nahi lag rahi? Nahi toh hum wapas jaa sakte hain."

His eyes brightened at the prospect... if he said he wasn't feeling well, they could go back... just the two of them. He looked at Naina... and his eyes travelled over her all dressed up for the event... he had seen her excitement yesterday when she was buying all these things... dressing up as a married woman for the first time meant a lot to her.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें