Pooja

"Mujhe aata nahi hai, Sameer... pehle kabhi kiya nahi." Naina was scared to hurt him.

Sameer chuckled, "Pehle kaise karti... tum thodi shave karti ho... haan agar tumhe aata hota toh mujhe tension hoti ki tumne kispe try kiya hai."

She pursed her lips.

"Achha theek hai... sorry... ab zara dhyaan se dekho... kahin gusse mein mere iss handsome se chehre ko kharab mat kar dena." He pouted.

"Itna hi bharosa hai toh khud kar lo... apne iss handsome chehre ko pyar dikha lo jitna dikhana hai." She wrinkled her nose.

"Pyar bhi tumko dikhana hai, jaan, aur yeh handsome chehra bhi." He circled one arm around her waist, lightly touching his cheek with hers.

More foam stained her cheeks. He grinned as she wiped her face.

"Main bhi aise hi tang karungi tumhe." She showed fake anger.

He wiped a small fleck from her cheek, "Karo na... main toh kabse intezar kar raha hun ki tum kuch karo."

She looked directly into his eyes, "Abhi filhaal yeh kar lein? Baaki ka baad mein."

His eyes brightened, "Baad mein kab?"

"Sameer, main jaa rahi hun." She turned, trying to hide the colour that crept up her cheeks instantly.

His hold on her waist did not let her move away. Pulling her to face him, he covered her hand with his, taking the razor to his chin. Slowly, he touched it to his skin and pressed, sliding it down.

She watched in fascination as a clean patch of skin appeared. He repeated the action and another clean rectangular part of skin was visible.

Still holding her hand that held the razor, he washed it under running water and brought it back to his cheek... and left her hand.

"Ab tum karo." He said.

"Mujhe darr lag raha hai." She was hesitant.

"Agar mujhe laga toh main zor se... " He started.

"Haan, tum zor se chilla dena." She agreed.

"Nahi, main zor se tumhe kiss kar dunga." He winked, getting a smack on his arm.

Naina stood on the plastic stool to reach his height, standing on the side. Carefully, she started to slide the razor down his cheek... but only the foam cleared... hair remained as it is.

"Yeh nahi hua." She pouted.

"Thoda pressure lagao... tumne bohot halke haath se kiya hai." He rubbed some more shaving cream over the patch.

She tried again... getting the hang of it this time.

"Sameer, maine kar liya." She gave a wide, excited smile.

He was amused at her enthusiasm for such a routine thing.

It took her fifteen minutes to cover his entire face. He watched her through the mirror... working with full concentration, she sometimes held her lower lip under the teeth, or squinted her eyes, flicked out the tip of her tongue in between or pressed her lips in a thin line. Each of her action was intriguing for him.

"Ahh... ho gaya... maine kar diya sab jagah se, Sameer... dekho, theek hai na... aur kahin kata bhi nahi." She held his chin, turning his face one side than the other to check if she had left any spot.

He took the razor from her hand and placed it on the basin... turning back to her, "Tum toh bohot achhe se kar leti ho... abse hamesha tumhi shave karna mujhe."

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें