Kuch din

It was quite late when finally Sameer and Naina entered their room.

"Mujhe itne din se dil mein darr tha ki pata nahi Sonali ko kaisa lagega jab usse pata chalega... aaj bata diya toh ek bojh jaise utar gaya... aur iss baat ki khushi hai ki usse bura nahi laga." Naina let out a relieved exhale.

"Fir toh hamari shaadi ko chaar mahine hone wale hain, Naina." Sameer exclaimed.

She smiled at her husband of four months, "Jee haan, lagta hai hamari agli shaadi tak aadhe saal ki anniversary toh mana hi lenge."

Half year... six months... that was almost two and half months away... Sameer felt a stab in his chest... did she mean to say that once they left for Ahmedabad the day after, they would get back together in two and half months?

"Tum yeh kya keh rahi ho, Naina? Aadhe saal ki anniversary mein abhi dhai mahine hain." The pain was evident in his voice.

The words hit her like a ton of bricks... two and half months was too long a time... how could she stay away for this period... she had become so used to having him around... every moment... day and night...

Her eyes pooled up. Flinging herself into his arms, she shivered at the thought of being devoid of this warmth in just two days.

"Nahi Sameer, itne din kaise reh paungi tumhare bina... main toh ek din bhi nahi reh sakti." Her voice was shaky.

He felt his throat constrict... he just had two nights left when he could take her in his arms, sleep with her soft body pressed to his, feel her fragrance fill up his senses, see her beautiful face when he opened his eyes in the morning...

His arms went around her tighter than other times... not wanting to let her go, holding his world within his embrace...

"Mat jao, Naina... mat chodo mujhe akela... tumne hi toh nikala tha mujhe akelepan ke andhere se... wapas nahi jaa sakta wahan... Naina, tumhare bina nahi rehna hai mujhe... reh hi nahi sakta... tum zindagi ho meri... tum nahi hogi mere paas toh saansein ruk jayengi... dil ho tum, tumhare bina dhadkan tham jayegi... mera savera ho tum, chali gayi toh meri raat kabhi khatm nahi hogi, Naina... reh jao mere paas... please." His voice choked.

Her heart shattered into million pieces at the excruciating ache in his voice. She drew her head back, kissing his neck fervently... his tight arms around her did not let her go up to his face.

The touch of her lips added to his anguish... fuelling the suppressed needs... the fear of spending days without her making him lose sense of everything except the fact that she was his wife... and he had every right to be with her.

Sweeping her feet up in the air, he took two long strides before putting her down again. She was pinned against the wall, his hands on her upper arms, holding her so tight that she felt each finger digging into her skin.

He looked into her eyes... she could see darkness spreading, a tiny movement in his jaw made her gaze drop to it, seeing the muscle clench as he gritted his teeth... before she could do something to soothe him, he took her mouth. The kiss was an expression of his turmoil... raw and fierce. His hands slipped behind her, going over every inch of her skin over the dress. She arched her back, giving him every access that he demanded... her hands fisted in his hair, her mind went blank at the invasion.

His teeth nipped at her lips... demanding, taking, possessing...

It still did not feel enough. His deep and long kiss left her breathless but the itching in her fingers as they ran down his back needed more. She did not feel shy to pull out his shirt from the band of his jeans, dipping her hands in to touch the skin. He gasped as she moved her soft hands over his waist, taking them up his back, feeling his bunched up muscles.