cake yummy

"Ooo! Look at that cake!" Patton pointed to the small cake in the shop window. "I wish I could buy it.. oh well! Let's go home!"
       As Patton trotted off, Logan looked to see that the small cakes were on sale. So, he quickly ran inside and bought it without Patton's knowing.
       As they got home, Logan revealed the cake to him. He blushed at the happy reaction.
       "Thanks so much, Logan! As thanks, would you like to have some? Have as much as you'd like!" Patton cut the cake.
       "Ah, no, I don't like sweets." He held up his hands in a polite gesture. "I should be on my way then." He said as he checked his watch. "Goodbye, Patton. I will see you tomorrow."
       "Wait!" Patton called as Logan opened the door. The other stopped and turned as Patton kissed his cheek. "Thank you for the cake. Have a good night, Lo." He smiled and patted him on the back.

       Virgil walked down the Walmart isles, bopping a rolled up poster on his knees everytime he took a step. "So, he kissed you?"
       Roman clapped him on the back. "Congrats, padré! You're gettin' yourself a date!" He laughed.
       "Guys," Logan said. "It was obviously platonic. It was just a thank you for the cake." He stopped and stared at the flowers.
       "Well, if you're so sure that it was platonic, then why are you going through all the trouble to buy him chocolates and flowers?" Virgil pointed out.
       Logan noticed what Virgil had just said. He blushed and retracted his hand from the flowers. He turned around and placed the chocolates on a random stand of fruit and walked away. "I'm not." He said, fixing his glasses.
       "Oh please," Roman waved his hand. "A few chocolates won't hurt."
       "If we're here to help you, then I suggest the cookies. Pat loves cookies, y'know." Virgil pointed to a tower of cookie boxes.
       Roman ran over and grabbed a box of chocolate chip cookies. He turned and shoved them in Logan's face. "These ones!"
       "Thanks guys, but I think it's better if I just ignore it. The kiss meant nothing to him, so why bother?" He took the cookies and set them back on the tower. "Let's go pay for Virgil's poster and leave."
       Virgil and Roman exchanged looks at Logan walked away. They stared at each other, having a silent conversation, then both nodded in agreement at the end.
       "Hey, Logan! We wanted to get another poster we saw, we'll be right back. Wait for us!" Roman said as the two ran off.
       Virgil ran down the arts and crafts isle and grabbed a white poster board. They ran to a check out line and paid for it. After that was done, they put it in the car then went back inside the store to find Logan.
       "Alright, they didn't have it. Let's go." Virgil said. He grabbed Logan's arm and led him out of the store.
       Once they got home, Virgil and Roman snuck the poster board up to Roman's room and started working on it.
       Virgil grabbed the black paint from Roman's desk and started writing in big letters.
       'You're a great guy, Patton. You and I should become two peas in a pod, if you know what I mean ;)
-Logan'
       "This is the worst thing I've ever written." Virgil said, disgusted in himself.
       "It'll work, trust me! You know how Patton is all about jokes and stuff. It'll be fine." Roman waved his hand dismissively. "We'll give it to him tomorrow. Meanwhile.." he turned to Virgil and smirked.
       Virgil looked at him, then to the poster board. He took the blow dryer off the desk and started drying the paint. Once it was pretty much dry, he took the board and set it against the wall, then started cleaning up the paint and such.
       Roman groaned and took Virgil's arm to drag him to the bed. "We could've cleaned it up later."
       "No, cause the paint would've gotten stuck to the brush and we would've had to throw it away." He explained.
       Roman pressed his lips to Virgil's. "Shut the fuck up."

       Patton answered the door after hearing a series of knocks. He smiled at Roman and Virgil and noticed the poster board behind their backs.
       "Well, hey kiddos! What brings you here?" He asked, inviting them in.
       "Well," Virgil began. "Because Logan is a shy bit- person, we decided to do this for him." They held up the poster.
       "It's upside down." Patton pointed out. Virgil flipped it and Roman did jazz hands as Patton read it. He stood there, confused. "Two peas.. in a pod?"
       "He wants to date you, Pat!" Virgil said, making it clear. He smiled as Patton started blushing.
       "O-Oh.. well, where is he right now?" He asked.
       Roman smirked at Virgil, who smiled back at him. "He's in the car." They said in unison.
       Patton walked past them and to the car. Logan looked out the window at him, rolling it down. "Hello, Patto-" he kissed him. Patton grabbed his tie and pulled him in.
       "See? I told you it was a good idea to bring him along." Roman said.
       "Yeah, okay whatever, you were right." Virgil handed him a twenty.
       "I deserve a kiss as well." He said, acting all high and mighty.
       Virgil glanced over at him then turned. He grabbed his waist and pulled him close, staring into his eyes as he connected their lips.
       They both looked over as the car door closed, watching as Patton sat on Logan's lap, still kissing him.
       "I guess we're walking home." Virgil noted. He took Roman's hand and led him away.
       "We're such great friends." He said.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN

Should I change my username? I've had this one for awhile. What should it be?

Just a lil short chapter for you guys. I haven't been posting whatsoever lately, even when I said I was off the hiatus. So I just want to get some chapters in to satisfy you guys.

Anyways, I have a special chapter coming up✌