Logicality, or Moxiety?

Patton skipped down the hallway of the mind palace. He opened his bedroom door and the glistening air instantly hit him. He closed the door behind him and sat on his bed. He heard the door open and looked up from his phone.

"Hey kiddo!"
He chuckled.
Virgil waved and closed the door behind him.

"You never made Princey or Logan breakfast, just so you know."
He said.
Patton looked at him confused. He could have sworn he made everyone breakfast. He sighed, but made sure Virgil didnt see his defeat. His mind had been elsewhere while making breakfast.

"I suppose I better go do that then!"
Patton exclaimed.
Virgil opened the door for him and the fatherly figure. They both walked out but Virgil went to the couch and Patton went to the kitchen.

"Breakfast? Finally."
Roman pleaded.
He sat down next to Virgil and turned on the tv. Logan sat on the other side of the couch than Roman and Virgil, not putting his book down or looking up.

"Here Roman, here Logan!"
Patton said after a while of cooking.
Roman took the plate and did a little bow, as in saying thank you. Patton giggled. He sat down next to Virgil and watched cartoons with Roman.

A little while passed and the prince was done with his food. The logical man on the other hand, hadnt even touched his food.

"Um, Logan? Your food is getting cold kiddo."
Patton said.
Logan ignored him. He frowned and sighed. Virgil looked at Patton, then at Logan.

"Logan, Patton is trying to tell you something. Hes worried about you."
Virgil said.
Logan ignored him, as if he didnt even hear a single word anyone was saying. Anxiety got up and snatched the book away from him.

"Was there a consequential reasoning behind that?"
Logan asked.
Virgil's eye twitched.

"Oh I dont know! Inevitable death because of lack of food!"
Virgil snapped.
Logan sat still. Virgil isnt one to stand up for people. Though, he cared about his dad. Logan sighed and got up. He snatched the book away from Virgil before he could see what he was reading, and walked away.

Logan blushed as he walked away. He was reading about emotions. He had a crush on one of the sides, and wanted to figure out how to confess to them.
Patton sighed and got up. He turned to Virgil to face him and smiled.

"Thank you, Virgil."
He said.
He hugged him and blushed. Virgil hugged back with a small smile. Roman frowned.

"Well I want hugs too!"
He pouted.
Patton waved him over and they all hugged. Virgil broke the hug since he was feeling claustrophobic. Roman smiled at both of them before running off to somewhere, most likely his room.

Patton looked at Virgil with a smile once more before leaving. Before he left he noticed Virgil's cheeks were bright pink. He giggled to himself.
Virgil went to the mind palace and knocked on Logan's door. He opened it and closed it. Logan looked at him.

"Yes?"
He said.
Virgil sat down next to him and cleared his throat.

"I know you arent one with emotions. So I wanted to know, why are you reading that book?"
Virgil asked.
Logan looked down at the emotions book and blushed x10.

"I- um.."
Logan couldnt even talk.
He read about this emotion. Embarrassment was it?
He sighed and finally gave in.
"There is a bubbly side I have strange feelings for.."
Logan said.
Virgil smirked.

"Oh really? You must enjoy this sides company then, ay?"
Virgil said.
Logan nodded.

"Very much so. Well, isnt there a side you have, strange icky human emotions for?"
Logan asked.
Virgil blushed and nodded a bit. Logan raised a brow, full attention towards the emo figure.

"Uhm... Roman.."
Virgil said.
Logan chuckled a bit and smiled.

"Roman, huh? Well dont you two seem compatible."
Logan said.
Virgil shrugged.

"We hugged."
Virgil replied.
Logan sighed. He wishes he could have hugged Patton.

"Lucky."
Logan said.
Virgil looked at him.

"Why havent you been using big words lately?"
Virgil asked.
Logan shrugged.

"Guess liking Patton has an effect on me."
Logan replied.
Virgil got up and headed out. He went to his room, which was between Roman and Patton's. He sat on his bed and went on his phone. Hia phone dinged and he saw a text from Roman. He smiled and opened it.

R: Hey Virge, wanna hang out for a bit?

V: sure, i mean, ive got nothin better to do

R: Great! Meet me in my room.

Virgil turned off his phone and went to Princey's room. He opened the door anf peeked inside. The prince look up at the door and smiled, patting a spot on the bed next to him. Virgil closed the door behind him and sat next to Roman.

"You never want to hang out, so why is it now you do?"
Virgil asked.
Roman smiled. He looked awsy from Virgil's dark, but beautiful eyes.

"I wanted to talk. About emotions."
He replied.
Virgil rolled his eyes.

"I was just talking to Logan about that."
He looked at Roman.

"Logan? Not really one for emotions, dont you think?"
Roman asked.
Virgil shrugged. He looked the opposite direction from Princey.

"If he does get with Patton, he'll be lucky."
Virgil said.
Roman looked at him and cocked an eyebrow.

"Why is that?"
Roman frowned.

"He will have someone to hold and to kiss. Ive aleays wanted that.."
Virgil sighed.
He faced Roman only to find his face centimeters away from his own. His breath brushing against his lips. Roman quickly jerked back and looked away, a huge blush creeping upon his and Virgil's face.

"I-I apolo-ogize!"
Roman scooted a bit farther away from Anxiety.
Virgil blinked a few times. Eyes still fixed on Roman. He moved closer, grabbing his arm and putting his head on his shoulder. Roman tensed up at the sudden movement. He relaxed a bit and looked down at Virgil, who looked up at him.

"Lets keep this between us."
Virgil said.
Roman nodded.

"Agreed."

"VIIIRGIIIIL~!"
Patton called.
He heard a groan from Roman's room. Anxiety came trudging down the stairs and to the kitchen.

"Yes dad?"
Virgil asked.
Patton smiled. He grabbed Virgil's arm and pushed him agaisnt the counter.

"Stand straight for once."
He said, putting his leg in between Virgil's.
Virgil blushed deeply and stiffened up, standing straight at the fatherly figure told him to. Roman sunk down and showed up in the living room, staring death in his face. He looked at Virgil and Patton.

"P-Patton.. please, can w-we not-t?"
Virgil gulped.

"What in two shakes of a lambs tail is happening here?"
Roman interrupted.
Before Virgil knew it, Patton was quickly back to making sandwiches. Virgil ran up to Roman and hugged him.
Virgil sighed and let go. He sunk down and sat on his bed.

Logan walked down to find Roman leaving with two sandwiches and Patton making two more. Morality frowned and sighed.

"Stupid Patton, why would you do that?"
Patton muttered to himself.
Logan cocked an eyebrow.

"Is something bothering you Patton?"
Logan asked.
Patyon jumped and turned around. He smiled but quickly frowned again.

"I did something stupid to someone I like.."
Patton looked away from Logan.
Logan quickly frowned as well. He sighed.

"Who do you like?"
Logan asked.
Patton blushed.

"V-Virgil..."
And with that, Logan's courage flew right out the window. That was the time he was going to tell Patton he loved him. But, maybe some other time.

C'mon Virgil, please say your dating Roman...