Prinxiety

Roman sat down on his bed, head in his hands. He was frustrated. He couldnt think of ONE idea for Thomas's new video. He sighed and looked around his room.

"What am I supposed to do?"
Princey asked himself.
He heard his door open and he looked over to see Virgil. Virgil sat down next to Roman, curled up with his head in his knees. He leaned on the Prince.

"Mmph.."
Roman chuckled at Virgil's sound effects.
He put an arm around him and kissed his head. Virgil looked up at him with a tear stained face.

"Oh, dear, I wish you would have calleb me to help you. I could have made you feel better!"
Roman exclaimed.
Virgil shook his head and smiled.

"Im fine, Princey."
Virgil cuddled up to him.
Roman held him tightly. He closed his eyes and smiled.

"Im glad your okay, Virgil. I love you."
Roman grabbed him and kissed him slowly and softly.

"I love you too, Princey."
Virgil smiled.

Logan lied on his bed, reading Sherlock Holmes. He heard his door creak open and silent footsteps across his floor. He looked up from his book with his brows furrowed. No one was there. He tried to let it slide, but the erie vibe he was getting was unpleasant.

"Whoever is there, you are disturbing my book."
Logan said firmly.
He heard a giggle from his bathroom. He sighed and got up, opening the door slowly. Patton popped out and tackled him. Logan was obviously frightened.

"Hehe! Hi Logan!!"
Patton got up off his boyfriend.
Logan stood up and fixed his glasses and tie.

"Was that necessary?"
Logan asked.
Patton nodded, a big grin on his face. Logan couldnt help but smile at gow energetic and adorable his boyfriend was. Patton grabbed his arm and dragged him to the bed.

"Can we cuddle for a little while you read, Logan?"
Patton asked.
Logan nodded and lied down with him. Patton drifted off slowly as Logan stayed up reading.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN

Im sorry its short and Ive been not updating. But I will try to do better, hope you enjoyed!