No

"For the last time, Roman. My answer is no." Virgil groaned and walked away.
       "I will make you fall in love with me!" Roman called out after him.

       "They're still going at it?" Logan asked, looking up from his book.
       "Yeah." Patton sighed. "It's been three weeks, and Roman is still trying to get Virgil to date him. I feel bad for him.."
       "For Roman or Virgil?" Logan asked.
       "Honestly.. both."

       "You came to me for advice?" Deceit asked. "I'm the worst at giving advice."
       "Ah, was that a lie?" Roman asked.
       "No." He replied.
       "Was that a lie?"
       "Yes."
       Roman waved his hand. "Whatever, you're confusing me. Just help me with Virgil, please?" He pleaded.
       Deceit let out a heavy sigh. "Fine." He said, going to sit down on the chair in the corner of his room. "What's wrong?"
       "Well, I like him, and he says he doesn't want to fall in love with me."
       "I know." Deceit said.
       "What? Then why-"
       Deceit pointed at him. "Have you tried actually making him fall in love instead of asking him to?" He asked.
       Roman froze. "I-I haven't thought of that.." he smiled. "Thanks Dee!" And with that, he raced off.

       Roman noticed Virgil walking towards the front door. So he raced over and grabbed the handle before him.
       "Let me get that for you my fine gentleman." He said, opening the door for him.
       "Oh, thanks Roman." Virgil gave him a little smile which made Roman's heart skip a beat.
       "Anytime, Mí Amor." He bowed.
       "Right.." Virgil closed the door behind him, walking towards Thomas.
       Roman turned to Logan and Remy on the couch. "How did I do?"
       "Terrible." They said in unison.
       "Oh come on guys! I'm trying!" He walked over to the couch and slumped down next to Remy.
       "Honey, you're doing the things that you think are romantic. Why not try the things he thinks are romantic?" Remy winked at him, but he didn't notice because of the sunglasses.
       "What he thinks is romantic.." Roman began thinking about what that was. What did Virgil find romantic?

       The next day was rainy. Perfect weather for Roman's actions.
       He grabbed an umbrella and led them outside. He held it above them as they walked to the green field across the street. They stood under a large tree.
       "Roman, why are we out here? It's freezing." He rubbed his bare arms. Of course he had to drag Virgil out when he was in the middle of washing his jacket.
       "Would you like mine?" Roman asked, beginning to take it off.
       "N-No it's fi-" He felt the jacket thrown around his shoulders. "Thanks.. I guess." He sighed. "Why don't we just go back inside where it's warm? I don't get why we came out here."
       "Well, you like rainy days, so I thought I'd take you out of the house to enjoy it."
       "Yeah, I enjoy them inside." He held the jacket tight.
       Roman looked at the grass. Was Virgil mad? Probably.
       "Sorry. Let's go back inside." He hung his head and began walking.
       Virgil looked at him. "Why don't we make hot chocolate and watch movies all night?" He nudged his arm.
       Roman lit up. "Okay!" He smiled.

       Roman got all the blankets and pillows. He made the couch comfy for the both of them while Virgil made them popcorn and hot chocolate.
       "You wanna watch a Disney movie?" He asked.
       "Mmm.. no. Let's not watch Disney this time." Virgil walked over and set the stuff on the coffee table.
       "Binge watch anime?" Roman suggested.
       Virgil smiled and sat down. "Sure." He cozied into the couch. "Wow, this is comfy."
       Roman turned on Hulu and put on Demon Slayer. He sat down next to Virgil as close he could, trying not to make it weird. He grabbed his cup and put the popcorn on his lap.
       A few episodes in, they ran out of popcorn and hot cocoa. Virgil offered to make more and get more drinks, but Roman beat him to it.
       He came back with more buttery popcorn, cookies, and two root beers in a bottle.
       "Dinner. Is served." He chuckled and sat down.
       "You're a dork." Virgil said, popping popcorn into his mouth.
       Roman blushed and pressed play on the remote. He pulled the blanket over both of them, obviously moving the popcorn and cookies out of the way first.
       Roman blushed more as Virgil cuddled into the blanket and nibbled on a cookie. He noticed the stares and looked over.
       "Stop trying so hard, Princey. You're just impatient." He said, tuening back to the screen.
       Roman looked at him, confused. What the fuck nonsense is he saying?

       "Thanks for the fun night, Princey." Virgil smiled and walked back upstairs.
       Logan stopped and raised a concerned brow. "What exactly happened last night?"
       "Oh my god Logan, no. All we did was watch anime all night." He blushed and covered his face. "But he's so cute."
       "Who ate all my cookies?!" Patton yelled from the kitchen.
       "ROMAN!" Virgil yelled from upstairs, noticing that the cookies he ate were Patton's.
       "But I also gotta run." He ran out the door and ran into the wet grass across the street. "I'm so dead.."
       "YOU ASSHOLE, GET OVER HERE!" Virgil opened the front door and ran towards him. Once he caught up he tackled him to the ground. "You let me eat Patton's cookies?!"
       "I'm sorry." Roman blushed at the position. Virgil was sitting on top of him, looking down at him with angey eyes. "Y-Yeah.. okay." He grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him down for a kiss. He noticed the body on him relax.
       Virgil pushed himself up, breaking their contact. "Roman, now is not the time. Now, explain why you gave us Patton's cookies." He scolded.
       Roman smiled. "You said it'd never happen."
       "Don't change the subject."
       Roman made a cheeky face. "But you said it would never happen."
       Virgil blushed. "Okay, I admit it. But right now we're talking about Patton's cookies."
       "Can we do it again?" Roman asked, grabbed Virgil's waist.
       He blushed and looked away. "No." He bit his lip and looked down at Roman who was smiling under him. "No." He said again before going down and kissing him.
       "Don't think you can get away with this! You two are very cute right now, but you need to pay the conseqeunces!" Patton yelled from across the street.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN

This is a bad and short chapter to come back with after the hiatus.

Please request stuff.

Hiatus. Over.

Sanders Sides ONESHOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें