Baths (Logicality)

NOT MY ART.

Logan was in his room, exhausted from all the work hes been catching up on. Once he was all caught up, he decided to go outside for fresh air. He walked around the corner and heard giggling, soon looking down to see Patton, filthy.

"Uhm, Patton? You are aware that you are... unsanitized, correct?"
Logan asked.
Patton looked at his hands then back up at Logan, smiling widely and nodding. Logan sighed. Patton stared at him.

"Is something wrong Logi?"
He asked.
Logan fixed his glasses and gazed down towards the fatherly figure.

"You are going to have to bathe after this, you know that, right?"
Logan said.
Patton frowned.

"Do I have too?"
He pouted.
Logan nodded. Patton whined. Although baths were refreshing, he did not enjoy them.

"Unfortunately, you are going to have to take it soon, for it is getting quite dark."
Logan explained.
Patton nodded. He got up and took Logan by the arm, walking inside and to the bathroom.

"Do I really have to? I mean, its fine! A little dirt dont hurt!"
Patton exclaimed, chuckling.
Logan sighed again, opening the bathroom door for Patton. He walked in behind Patton, grabbing bubbles and two bathbombs.
"Ooh! Okay! Do you want to take one with me?"
He smiled widely.
Logan was shock, a blush creeping to his face.

"W-well.. as l-long as we arent bo-both unclothed, then I suppose."
Logan stumbled upon his words.
Patton laughed. He held up two swim trunks.

"Thats why we have these, duh!"
Patton giggled.
Logan blushed again. He grabbed the dark blue one that had his logo on it and walked to his room to change. He walked back to the bathroom, knocking on the door, hearing the water run. He heard Patton tell him to come in.

"You must have changed quick."
Logan said.
Patton smiled.

"I had less complicated clothing to strip down!"
Patton beamed.
He stepped in the water after unboxing the two bathbombs. He gave Logan the navy blue one, while he had a bright blue one. Logan stepped in and sat down.

"So.. do we just... put it in?"
Logan asked.
Patton giggled and plopped his in the water, replying to Logan with a nod. He looked at Patton's bathbomb disintegrate. He looked down at his own and dropped it in the water, a tiny splash hitting his face. Patton smiled.

"Ah, the bubbles!"
He said, standing up and grabbing the bubbles.
He swished it around and they ended up with lots and lots of bubbles. Logan smiled at the happy trait.
Virgil walked down the hall. He opened the bathroom door and froze, looking at Patton and Logan sitting in the blue, bubbly tub.

"Do I ask?"
He questioned.
Logan shook his head. He stood up to show he had bottom clothing on. Virgil slowly stepped out and closed the door. Patton laughed and Logan chuckled a little.

"Aw, we shouldve asked him to join us!"
Patton whined.
Logan shook his head.

"Thats illogical. For there is no space in here, and I enjoy spending time with just you, Patton.."
Logan said, looking away from Patton's gaze.
Patton smiled.

"Thats really sweet Logan!"
Patton beamed.
Logan looked up and smiled a tiny bit at the father's smile. Patton bit his bottom lip and began playing with the bubbles..

"It is amusing how you were just a minute ago, refusing to take a bath, and now you are having the time of your life."
Logan blushed.

"Well, I guess I tend to have more fun when Im with someone I like!"
He exclaimed.
Logan looked up at him. Patton's cheeks were a dark crimson red, along with Logan's.

"What are you... saying exactly?"
Logan cleared his throat.
Patton looked at him and their eyes were locked.

"Im saying, I like you Logan. More than just a friend."
Patton smiled a bit.
Logan did as well.

"As do I. Although I am not good at expressing feelings."
Patton giggled.
Logan chuckled. They looked into each others eyes, both entranced by their gaze that they didnt realize they were only centimeters apart. Their noses touched and they came back to reality, not pulling back. Logan smirked and put his hand on Patton's cheek, pulling him close and connecting their lips.
The bathroom door opened again, but Logan and Patton had not noticed.

"This is wha-"
Virgil began.
He looked at them. His jaw dropped.

"OH MY JOSH PECK!"
Roman yelled.
Logan and Patton flung back and looked at them.

"DOES NO ONE KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!"
Logan yelled.
Patton blushed, his whole face red.
Virgil yet again, slowly stepped back, closing the door.

"I think we have seen enough Princey."
Virgil said.
Roman smirked.

"Well, at least we know they dont like one of us."
He leaned towards the slouching side and kissed him passionately.
Virgil smiled in the kiss then pulled away.

"I love you."
Virgil smiled.

"I love you too, Virge."
Roman replied.

"Well that was embarrassing. I love you Patton."
Logan smiled.
Patton blushed and giggled.

"I love you too, Logan!!"
Patton exclaimed.
They kissed one last time before getting out of the tub.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN.
Give me ideas, Roman has nothing for me (ha funny joke, cause hes Creativitey. Im sorry.)