Joan x Talyn

Requested by ThenamesBrisa

Who's ready for a new chapter finally?

     Talyn woke up, unknowing as to where they were. They got out of bed and saw Joan wasnt there. They walked downstairs to a sweet aroma of bacon.
     Joan looked back and smiled at them. "Good morning!" They said cheerfully. They turned their attention back to the bacon.
     Talyn yawned and sat at the dining table. They went on their phone until Joan set a plate in front of them with a delicious smell Talyn was not going resist.
     Joan smiled and sat in front of them. They looked at them and smiled more, thinking about how lucky they were to call them theirs. "I love you." Joan said.
     Talyn looked up from their food and smiled. "I love you too, lil bean." They turned their attention back to their food.

     Joan finished and dumped their playe in the sink, Talyn soon doing the same thing. They looked at the slightly taller non binary love.
     Joan looked down at them and kissed them. Talyn pulled away and leaned against the others chest.
     They wrapped their arms around them, happy to have them in their arms. They loved them, they really did. They felt lucky to have them in their life. "I really do love you, Talyn. Like, really."
     Talyn smiled. "More than Marco?" They chuckled.
     Joan giggled. "More than Marco." They repeated, more as a statement than a question.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

     Thomas opened the door and smiled at Joan and Talyn. He was excited for the movie night they planned.
     Joan and Talyn took a seat on the couch, instantly cuddling up with one another.
     Thomas smiled at them and plopped the dvd in. Of course, since it was almost Halloween, he put in the Nightmare Before Christmas. And of course he also watches it on Christmas.

Sorry, it was short, I know, but hey, at least you finally get a chapter. Ive been busy with my D&P book im writing, which has a deadline of November 1st. Which is rolling up here. Ill try to be more active on this tho. :)

💝🌌🐾
-Wolfie