Movie Shipping Secrets

"I am so excited for tonight! I can't wait to see this movie!" Roman exclaimed. He grasped his boyfriend's hand.
     "Neither can I, Princey." Virgil smiled a slight bit and they both walked into the theatre where it was playing.
     They were going to see the movie, Glass. (Really good movie, 9/10 recommend) They sat down in the third to the back row.
     "I've never seen anything about this move though." Roman admitted.
     "I have, and I'm excited to see it." Virgil grabbed a few pieces of popcorn and threw them into his mouth.

     The commercials ended and the movie was finally about to begin. But Virgil couldn't stop getting the feeling they were being stared at. He looked around the theatre behind him and noticed Patton, Logan, Deceit, Remy and Picani.
     He freaked out and sunk down in his seat. "Hey Ro..." he whispered. "The five others are behind us watching... w-we can't let them know we're dating.." he gulped.
     Roman thought for a second. "Why don't we argue?"
     "Argue? How is that going to help anything?!" Virgil sighed. "Roman, we have to something."
     "Exactly. If we pretend to argue, then they'll think we're just as we are when we're around them." Roman frowned. "Now, we are the best at arguing."
     "Jesus Christ Princey..." Virgil looked away. "You have horrible plans."
     "But, if it works then they'll see nothing is going on and leave."
     "Yes, but maybe they will want to see the rest of the movie! God, Princey, this night was for the both of us, not for us to be spied on!" He groaned and someone in front of them to hush.
     "Pretend to be angry, leave, then come back and scold me. I think it's a perfect plan!" Roman looked everywhere at Virgil's face.
     "I'm not leaving at all! I've been wanting to see this movie for so long! And I'm not leaving till it's over!" Virgil sat up in his seat and stared at the large screen.
     "Fine. But it isn't like me to just leave in an arguement. Not until I win, so it would be likely for you to leave."
     "I'm not leaving."
     "I know." Roman sighed. "How do we argue without bothering others?"
     "We will just sit here like normal. Cause if we even try to argue, then it'll annoy me and I just want to watch the damn movie." Virgil said, still looking at the movie.
     "Y'know, we've been arguing this whole time." Roman said.
     Virgil hit him in the back of the head and growled.

     Deciet leaned into Remy. "It seems all they are doing is not fighting."
     "Girl, it's clear that they are fighting." Remy tipped his sunglasses down and looked at the two boys down there.
     "Well, maybe there will be hope." Patton said, looking at his "sons."
     "Well, if all they are gonna do is fight, then I'm off." Picani said, getting up and walking away.
     "Me too. See ya babes." Remy winked and pulled Deceit with him, grabbing his hand, sipping his drink and walking away.
     "Logan..?" Patton looked over, sad.
     "I'll stay for a little longer, Patton. But if nothing happens between them, then I'll leave." Logan pushed up his glasses and looked down upon the two.
     Patton hugged his arm. "Thanks, Lo." He smiled and let go.

     "Looks like Deceit, Remy and Picani left. But Logan and Patton are still there. I told you my plan would work." Roman giggled.
     Virgil rolled his eyes. "Yes," he looked over at him and glared at him. "But those two are still there."
     Roman huffed and slouched a little, putting his eyes to the screen.

     "Patton, it's been fifteen minutes and they haven't done anything except occasional acrimony towards each other. And it's obvious neither of them feel gregarious towards the other." Logan sighed. "I'm gonna find the others."
     "I'm sorry for bringing you guys here... I really thought something was going on between them.." Patton said.
     Logan smiled. "It's quite alright, Patton." With that he walked away.
     Patton looked back at the screen. About another five minutes, he looked down and quickly pulled out his phone, snapping a picture of the two boys kissing. He silently fanboyed to himself and watched them link hands.
     At some point in the movie, Virgil moved so he was sitting on Roman's lap.

     Patton ran out of the movies right before it ended and found the other four. He pulled out his phone and showed them the picture.
     Logan looked at it with wide eyes and his jaw wide open.
     "Wow, they really hit it off." Remy chuckled.
     "I can't believe it, they actually are dating!" Picani smiled wide. "Ahh, I'm so happy for them!"
     "Me too!" Patton practically jumped in his spot and put his phone away.
     Logan looked at the happy man in front of him and smiled to himself.

     The movie had ended and Virgil got up off his lap.
     Roman stood up and looked behind them. "Told you they all left." He chuckled.
     Virgil smiled. "Okay okay, you were right." He grabbed his boyfriend's hand and they walked out of the theatre. They went to Cold Stone which was right next to the theatres.
     They shared a chocolaye ice cream and vanilla smoothie. Too much sugar.
     Virgil stopped eating and drinking when he couldn't take anymore. He was craving water and water only. Maybe, just maybe, a soft drink.
     Roman got up and threw away their stuff. He grabbed Virgil's hand and they walked out.
     "See, what did I tell you?" Patton asked, peering around the corner with the other guys.

     Patton slumped on the couch when they entered the house.
     "Hey, Patton?" Logan asked, putting a hand on the back of the couch. 'May I... speak with you?"
     "Of course, Lo!" He sat up, smiling, and turned to look at him.
     Logan blushed a little and fiddled with his tie. "I-I... have... an avant-garde feeling towards someone with charisma and a very cloying attitude!" He said.
     Patton tilted his head a little. "..huh.?"
     "Ah, my apologies Patton... I-I meant... I have romantic feelings towards someone..." Logan gulped.
     Patton jumped over the couch and grabbed Logan's shoulders. "Aw, Lo, that's awesome! Who is it?!"
     "U-Uhm... it's.. you, Patton." He admitted, blushing a bit more.
     Patton froze. "M-Me..?" He looked at his face. "B-But... I don't like you... I-I'm sorry Logan.."
     "Ah... understood.." Logan turned and began walking away.
     Patton turned him around. "Just kidding!" He said right before kissing him.
     Logan instantly sunk into the kiss. They were both roaming each other's mouths, battling with their tongues.
     Logan was first to pull away. "My apologies... I'm not experienced with kissing.."
     Patton giggled. "Well I think it was great." He smiled. "And I'd like to do it again."
     Logan didn't even hesitate to start making out with him again.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN

This was requested by Emykun1 (I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about putting a lot of puns into this😭😭)
     Art up top is mine❤