Be More Chill pt2

Me: *Sees fanart of Roman in dress* fUk

I'm back. Sorry, I took some time off all my works and social media to kind of deal with my mental health. You guys should try it, it really helps.

     "Patton, please, I'm trying to eat my food." Logan said, swatting Patton's hand away.
     "But- just take one bite! It's really good!" He held up his peanut butter and jelly sandwich to Logan's mouth.
     "I've tried 'em before." Virgil said from across the cafeteria table. "They are really good."
     Logan sighed. "Fine. Just this once." He said, taking the sandwich.
     "Yay!" Patton clapped once his hands were free.
     Logan took a bite and handed Patton the sandwich. He chewed and thought for a minute. Then, a bunch of delicious flavours bombarded his taste buds.
     "What did I tell you?" Virgil smirked. "He's one of the best sandwich makers in town."
     Patton giggled. "Here, we can switch lunches." He smiled, switching out the food each of them had.
     Logan didn't complain.

     "I'll see you next period!" Roman said, waving to his best friend. "So, Patton," he turned to him. "I smell a hint of a crush."
     Virgil squeezed his hand.
     "Ow!" Roman pulled his hand back and rubbed it. "Okay, I'm sorry. But, I can't help it. I'm like Eros, the god of love."
     "Whatever." Virgil rolled his eyes and smirked at the offended boyfriend next to him.
     "But, Roman isn't wrong." Patton smiled.
     Virgil snapped his head around to his best friend. "What."
     Patton giggled. "He isn't wrong about being like the god, Eros." He specified.
     Virgil let out a sigh. "Oh thank god."
     "Or the part of me having a slight bit tiny itty bitty teensy weensy crush.." he chuckled nervously.
     "WHAT- I KNEW IT!" Roman and Virgil said at the same time.
     "Oh, Patton! I'm so proud of you! So you like nerds, huh?" Roman grabbed his hands and smiled at him.
     Virgil slapped the back of his head. "Shut it, Princey." He turned to Patton. "You've got a lot of learning before you can have a 'crush.'" He said.
     "Having a crush isn't that hard!" Roman complained. "Ignore him, Patton, I'll teach you everything you'll need to know!" He smirked and winked. "And soon, he'll fall in love with you too."
     "Jesus christ, Roman." Virgil grabbed hid hand and began walking to class. "We're late."

     "You three are late. Surprising, really." The theatre teacher said. She gave them a sad, disappointed look.
     "Yeah, well, you should thank me. Because we would have been later if I hadn't stopped these two idiots." Virgil sighed. "Not you, Patton." He clarified.
     "Hey!" Roman ssid, offended. He jerked his hand back when Virgil squeezed it again.
     "Well, take a seat. Today we're practising the song, The Pitiful Children. So, we're going the have Virgil, Roman, and Valerie on stage. And the rest of the cast will continue from their seats. Sound good?" She smiled.
     Everyone mumbled in agreement.

     "Hey Patton, how do you like the sound of me playing guitar? Like, not acoustic, but like, electric." Virgil shoved his hands in his pockets as they walked home.
     "As weird and coincidental as this may sound, I kinda was going to give you a electric guitar for your birthday." Patton replied. "Let's see, it's December 13th bow, which means your birthday is in 6 day-"
     "Patton. You bought me a guitar even though I don't know shit about them?" Virgil looked at him like he was stupid.
     "Well, three years ago, you said you wanted to learn. And, just so happens, now is the time I take that into account." He smiled. "You also owe me $560."
     Virgil closed his eyes and smirked half assed. "Not if it's a birthday present." They stopped at a turn, the place where the part ways everyday.
     "Well, I was originally gonna give it to you in November. But then I remember your birthday is close, so why not wait?" Patton shrugged.
     "Well, it's still given at a present. Which means I don't owe you shit." Virgil smiled. "See you later, Pat."
     Patton smiled a waved as he walked away. "Bye bye!"